SIGNED QB Brion Carnes

JTrain

Rivals never once said that Brion committed. They have been very careful handling this situation. Why the HELL are you people comming on here saying things like "He's going to WKU", "His coach said he committed to WKU" It's really beginning to piss me off. The only report all day that Brion committed was the moron that wrote the article, which was quickly debunked. If you don't have a subscription to HI.com, don't read the teaser, assume what it says, and then "report" it on this thread.

• Fire 2

PER the latest update on rivals, BRION CARNES HIMSELF says he has not committed yet and it is still inbetween WKU and NU. He says he is still planning on committing on signing day.

I'm not getting my hopes up on this one any more. Where there's smoke there's usually fire; and there was a ton of smoke today suggesting Brion committed to WKU. I'm chalking this one up in the "L" column and will consider it a hail mary TD if we land him Wednesday. Let's hope O'Hanlon is in coverage!

Bruin that was hilarious. I love O'Hanlon but that's still classic. Reading the last two pages is ridiculous. It seriously is everyother post saying "He's WKU's." "He says directly he's undecided." "His coach says he's going to WK." "He's still up in the air." I think we need to make a pledge here and now that you can make your opinion of what you THINK will happen, but don't say one way or the other unless you really know the facts. Us outsiders are getting very confused on this whole situation. :ahhhhhhhh

So once again in review, say "I THINK it's this..." Or say "It IS this...here's a link." Thank you.

• Fire 1

Rivals never once said that Brion committed. They have been very careful handling this situation. Why the HELL are you people comming on here saying things like "He's going to WKU", "His coach said he committed to WKU" It's really beginning to piss me off. The only report all day that Brion committed was the moron that wrote the article, which was quickly debunked. If you don't have a subscription to HI.com, don't read the teaser, assume what it says, and then "report" it on this thread.

Agreed Epoc. This thread is nutty right now, no joke. :wtf

He is going to WKU.

Rivals.com is now displaying that Carnes did not commit. His status is listed as high interest in us and WK.

he is now committed for sure to WKU

This stuff is just silly. Nothing on HI said today that it was official. People need to stop cluttering this board with unofficial rumors as "official reports". Especially when there were so many conflicting reports today.

He is going to WKU.

Rivals.com is now displaying that Carnes did not commit. His status is listed as high interest in us and WK.

This stuff is just silly. Nothing on HI said today that it was official. People need to stop cluttering this board with unofficial rumors as "official reports". Especially when there were so many conflicting reports today.

i am really glad i was out today and didn't have to endure this all today..........

owa watch is bad enough on the head......

ESPN also had him listed as committed to WKU.. maybe they had the same source but there are various sites that had reported his commitment.

ESPN also had him listed as committed to WKU.. maybe they had the same source but there are various sites that had reported his commitment.

i wouldnt really listen to espn when it comes to exact (if thats possible) and up to the moment recruiting news......

they most likely took the bait like everyone else did who was trying to claim they knew first what was going on... but as we see not everything you see is what actually is.........

He is going to WKU.

Carnes coach Chris Conboy stated through a source that Carnes had committed. His coach was asked again by HI via text message to confirm that Carnes had committed and his response via text was "he did commit".

i wouldnt really listen to espn when it comes to exact (if thats possible) and up to the moment recruiting news......

they most likely took the bait like everyone else did who was trying to claim they knew first what was going on... but as we see not everything you see is what actually is.........

Agree'd.. Just saying that there are various sources that have said he committed... possibly all from the same source

Looks like a done deal guys. He seams to have formed a very tight relationship with one of the WKU coaches and if that's the reason why he chose them I can't blame him. He seams to be a young man who's leaving home for the first time and just wants to be with people that he feels comfortable with.

Agree'd.. Just saying that there are various sources that have said he committed... possibly all from the same source

Yet they called Carnes twice today to ask him and he said both times that he was not committed and he would announce on signing day. They had to call him again because even more rumors from even his own coach flew around after he said himself he didn't commit.

Yet they called Carnes twice today to ask him and he said both times that he was not committed and he would announce on signing day. They had to call him again because even more rumors from even his own coach flew around after he said himself he didn't commit.

I don't think he's an ego maniac, but I think he wants the excitement of announcing in front of his school and media. I was 17 once, I can relate.