RB Dagan Reed

I really believe Reed will be a husker when its all said and done. I'm not sure how close he and his brother are but you have to think that helps a little. With the way NU is playing and the hype that we are getting and the proximity bt him and NU one would think it won't be long and he will jump on board.

I really believe Reed will be a husker when its all said and done. I'm not sure how close he and his brother are but you have to think that helps a little. With the way NU is playing and the hype that we are getting and the proximity bt him and NU one would think it won't be long and he will jump on board.

I think Kyler being a focus of the NU game plans can only help also. Kyler should have nothing but positive things to say about the staff.

• 1 month later...

A little bit of inside info here. He got offered by UCLA a couple days ago and from what I have been hearing instead of playing RB in college he might be playing DB. Very athletic and might be even more athletic than Kyler. Just doesn't have the size Kyler has.

What I have been hearing is that Bo wants him as a safety.

May have to make it to the BV West vs. Aquinas game this year as we have a prospect from each side.

Speaking of KC teams, did Gardner go 6A this year? Gardner-Aquinas is always a great game, I hope they still keep it on the schedule. Bubba Starling (Gardner) is probably a KU commit assuming he plays football, but Lucas Powell made it up for the Iowa State game...not sure what came of it. Probably nothing considering the performance/outcome. Boomer Mays from Eudora was with him. 160 tackles as JR. Haven't heard anything about him either.

May have to make it to the BV West vs. Aquinas game this year as we have a prospect from each side.

Speaking of KC teams, did Gardner go 6A this year? Gardner-Aquinas is always a great game, I hope they still keep it on the schedule. Bubba Starling (Gardner) is probably a KU commit assuming he plays football, but Lucas Powell made it up for the Iowa State game...not sure what came of it. Probably nothing considering the performance/outcome. Boomer Mays from Eudora was with him. 160 tackles as JR. Haven't heard anything about him either.

As far as I know, Gardner is still 5A. I think they're trying to make the jump to 6A though.

Gardner I believe is staying in 5A but they are moving into the EKL.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know whats going on with this guy? I really would have thought he'd be on our commit list by now and he even still is showing just one offer, from NU. Is he waiting for other offers, have we backed off, are his grades not that great?

I was thinking the same thing about a lot of the recruits not too long ago...then I realized...it's still only May. We got some time to go still. I figure when the summer camps start, we'll see more action. Hopefully, we can get a lot of these guys in for an official in the fall!