FWIW... Told the UCLA coaches today that he will not be committing to them, he should be ours soon... GBR!

Source???!!!???!!! Thats great news if true!!

This is great news. Well timed as well because it came right after his in home visit with the coaches would probably be over.

FWIW... Told the UCLA coaches today that he will not be committing to them, he should be ours soon... GBR!

This is great news. Well timed as well because it came right after his in home visit with the coaches would probably be over.

you sir are slacking!!!!

his in home is tomorrow......

you sir are slacking!!!!

I should have clarified. UCLA's in-home visit was said to be today. What I should have said was "News like this about UCLA is well timed because the UCLA coaches probably just left his house."

Im on it. I promise. :)

Makes me laugh that Oregon fans think they're this national powerhouse and always have been and that NU is nothing and hasn't been. At least that's what the post quoted above sounds like. I realize it is a what have you done for me lately world but....Bo has us on course!

C'mon Owa!!! You know what the staff and school can do for you in academics AND football!

He sounds like he's a good kid, and that's what this program is being rebuilt with. Family and character.

GO BIG RED!

you sir are slacking!!!!

I should have clarified. UCLA's in-home visit was said to be today. What I should have said was "News like this about UCLA is well timed because the UCLA coaches probably just left his house."

Im on it. I promise. :)

ah thought i caught you in a rare slip up!!!

:box :box

Makes me laugh that Oregon fans think they're this national powerhouse and always have been and that NU is nothing and hasn't been. At least that's what the post quoted above sounds like. I realize it is a what have you done for me lately world but....Bo has us on course!

C'mon Owa!!! You know what the staff and school can do for you in academics AND football!

He sounds like he's a good kid, and that's what this program is being rebuilt with. Family and character.

GO BIG RED!

Well this scoopeloo character that is bad mouthing NU is a KSU fan. He is a member of GoPowercat.com. Figures a Gay-Stater would bash NU, funny how he likes to talk about tradition.

GO BIG RED!

Well this scoopeloo character that is bad mouthing NU is a KSU fan. He is a member of GoPowercat.com. Figures a Gay-Stater would bash NU, funny how he likes to talk about tradition.

Its really brave of him to go all the way to the UO board to bad mouth NU too isnt it? I mean you can almost respect someone who goes to HI and talks trash because they were brave enough to say it right to the posters there.

I wonder if people say his name wrong, Owa goes all Spider Monkey on him/her?

Sorry, not enough Spider Monkey references today IMO.

He probably just goes and practices Karote in the garage.