Owa's coach very impressed with the Husker coaches after their meeting Thursday.

“Actually,” said Dan Wood, Odighizuwa's coach at David Douglas High School, “Owa said it went really, really well.”

Wood met at the high school with NU coaches before they visited Odighizuwa's house in the evening. The coach was also impressed with Nebraska's presentation, a factor that could loom large as Odighizuwa picks a school.

“They were extremely well prepared,” Wood said. “They were very honest and straightforward, no-nonsense. I appreciate that, and I know Owa appreciates that approach. We had enough time that we were able to visit about different things, not just Owa's situation.

“I enjoyed our time and thought they were very informative. They were extremely personable. It just all went down really, really well.”

http://www.omaha.com/article/20100122/BIGRED/701229821

my feelings are that ucla are in it too...... Rick Neuheisel has a thing with young kids...its going to be hard to get owa...