Ok, so no post?

There was something wrong with my computer lately... stupid work laptop. SORRY!

rumor has it Owa eliminated a school, was it NU?

Also anyone got any info on JaMichael Rozier, being from Houston and meeting the kid last year, why hasn't NU offered him?

Owa eliminated Oregon St. Oregon has an in home on the 18th, NU gets the last in home with Owa. I think this is a good thing. Not sure what the deal on Rozier is, haven't heard much lately.

Ok, so no post?

Also anyone got any info on JaMichael Rozier, being from Houston and meeting the kid last year, why hasn't NU offered him?

Owa eliminated Oregon St. Oregon has an in home on the 18th, NU gets the last in home with Owa. I think this is a good thing. Not sure what the deal on Rozier is, haven't heard much lately.

He eliminated USC not oregon St. just got an email. Down to Oregon, Neb and UCLA

Ok, so no post?

He eliminated USC not oregon St. just got an email. Down to Oregon, Neb and UCLA

No, he eliminated USC earlier to get a final 4. The recent drop was Oregon St. to get to a final 3.

Ok, so no post?

No, he eliminated USC earlier to get a final 4. The recent drop was Oregon St. to get to a final 3.

gotcha, either way NU is still in the running! Gotta like our chances!

Ok, so no post?

Not trying to get too excited, but I think NU has a great shot. Being the last in home helps I think.

Oh man, I'm starting to get really excited here. Between my Huskers and my alma mater, I have a 67% chance that I will be rooting for Owa for the next few years!

I think the Husker fans in the Portland area should extend an invite to Owa's mom to watch every Husker game with them. Join the family, Owa!!!

Oh man, I'm starting to get really excited here. Between my Huskers and my alma mater, I have a 67% chance that I will be rooting for Owa for the next few years!

I think the Husker fans in the Portland area should extend an invite to Owa's mom to watch every Husker game with them. Join the family, Owa!!!

The real question here is what your going to do in 2012 and 2013 when we play UCLA!!

Ok, so no post?

Not trying to get too excited, but I think NU has a great shot. Being the last in home helps I think.

Not trying to be a downer, but sometimes when your supposed to be the last in home, it might not even get to you. One of the schools ahead of you can blow him away with their visit that he cancels the rest. <_<