So let's think about this...

Owa is between Nebraska, Oregon, and UCLA...

According to what we have been hearing from the Army All Star game he was gushing about Nebraska and would have chosen Nebraska if he had to choose on that day and if it had been completely up to him.

We know his family has a BIG pull on where he will attend due to the fact that he has a single mother with several younger siblings and his mother relies on him to help take care of them.

We know his mom likes UCLA due to it's large Nigerian community. But UCLA is 14 hours away from Portland, where Owa is from. We know that Owa loves Nebraska so I feel like if he was going to go that far from home it would be Nebraska. Thus I feel UCLA will get knocked out next, because of the distance, the lack of year in and year out strong defenses, etc.

So I believe it's between Oregon and Nebraska... lets look at those two based on what we know.

We know Owa LOVES Nebraska. We know from (Rivals Weekly AMP) that at the time Owa visited Nebraska, Cal was the front runner... which would explain why he gave his visit a 9 out of 10. We know Owa LOVES Suh and highly respects him.

We know Owa hasn't said much about Oregon. He liked the facilities (who wouldn't they're freakin amazing) and he liked the proximity to home. But he saw Nebraska TEAR UP Arizona in the holiday bowl... and he knows that Arizona bearly lost to Oregon and almost went to the Rose Bowl instead. So he should be able to see that the big 12 is a stronger conference. He should be able to see that the Pelini's took a defense ranked in the national 100's down to a defense that was 1st in the country in 2 years!!! He should be able to see that Bo has had defensive success everywhere he has been and has had national championship caliber defenses.

His mom can always move... Omaha and Lincoln are big cities... she could find a teaching job there. Plus the cost of living is way less so she'd be coming out ahead in the long run.

I think on Februrary 3rd you will see Owa with a Nebraska hat on, signing his name on a red paper.

Signed, sealed, delivered... Owa's ours to lose.

So let's think about this...

Owa is between Nebraska, Oregon, and UCLA...

According to what we have been hearing from the Army All Star game he was gushing about Nebraska and would have chosen Nebraska if he had to choose on that day and if it had been completely up to him.

We know his family has a BIG pull on where he will attend due to the fact that he has a single mother with several younger siblings and his mother relies on him to help take care of them.

We know his mom likes UCLA due to it's large Nigerian community. But UCLA is 14 hours away from Portland, where Owa is from. We know that Owa loves Nebraska so I feel like if he was going to go that far from home it would be Nebraska. Thus I feel UCLA will get knocked out next, because of the distance, the lack of year in and year out strong defenses, etc.

So I believe it's between Oregon and Nebraska... lets look at those two based on what we know.

We know Owa LOVES Nebraska. We know from (Rivals Weekly AMP) that at the time Owa visited Nebraska, Cal was the front runner... which would explain why he gave his visit a 9 out of 10. We know Owa LOVES Suh and highly respects him.

We know Owa hasn't said much about Oregon. He liked the facilities (who wouldn't they're freakin amazing) and he liked the proximity to home. But he saw Nebraska TEAR UP Arizona in the holiday bowl... and he knows that Arizona bearly lost to Oregon and almost went to the Rose Bowl instead. So he should be able to see that the big 12 is a stronger conference. He should be able to see that the Pelini's took a defense ranked in the national 100's down to a defense that was 1st in the country in 2 years!!! He should be able to see that Bo has had defensive success everywhere he has been and has had national championship caliber defenses.

His mom can always move... Omaha and Lincoln are big cities... she could find a teaching job there. Plus the cost of living is way less so she'd be coming out ahead in the long run.

I think on Februrary 3rd you will see Owa with a Nebraska hat on, signing his name on a red paper.

Signed, sealed, delivered... Owa's ours to lose.

the turning aruond the defense in two years really gets me excited!!! i mean thats HUGE accomplishment and if it only took two years you can imagine how much better it will truly get in years to come when it just becomes automatic for the kids coming in knowing the system etc.....

true we havent heared a lot abotu oregon (whats the guys on the Oregon boards saying) but we know owa keeps things close to his chest.. but he has mentioned nebraksa a lot

the info about owa's mom lightening up and saying owa you go spred your wings and do whats best for you is encouraging

but i dont think owas mom is gonna be planning to move anytime

the in-home is where it is at and i think is setting up perfectly us beign the last oens and all

In response to ^that^ it is more than just football for Owa. If it were just a football decision he would have already been N as I have said all along in the thread about him.

Welcome to the board though.

This is true... But lets look at family... If he goes to Nebraska there is a VERY high chance that he will end up being a high NFL draft pick... which means he will be able to take care of his family for the rest of his life in many ways. If he goes to Oregon... who's to say that he will ever develop into an NFL caliber player if he isn't coached into one? He also wouldn't get as much TV exposure to be noticed by the NFL. So Nebraska is a better family decision in the long run in terms of providing for his family financially etc.

Just my two cents though... what do you guys think?

In response to ^that^ it is more than just football for Owa. If it were just a football decision he would have already been N as I have said all along in the thread about him.

Welcome to the board though.

This is true... But lets look at family... If he goes to Nebraska there is a VERY high chance that he will end up being a high NFL draft pick... which means he will be able to take care of his family for the rest of his life in many ways. If he goes to Oregon... who's to say that he will ever develop into an NFL caliber player if he isn't coached into one? He also wouldn't get as much TV exposure to be noticed by the NFL. So Nebraska is a better family decision in the long run in terms of providing for his family financially etc.

Just my two cents though... what do you guys think?