Eeks! Some new board suggestions

zoogs

We may make changes to the board skin down the line and will keep these suggestions in mind but for now I'm sure you'll get use to the new look.

yeah, it is something where I'll probably get used to it :) More used to it already.

BRI, hahaaa, I think I'm less tech savvy than you in this regard! all these newfangled forum things are too complicated for me...haha. By the way I think kansas husker makes a good point for improving accessibility for mobile devices. But for those of us using home computers, scrolling with the keyboard page up/down and home/end should be pretty quick.

Also another thanks to kansas husker for pointing out that you can close that status bar. Thanks so much!

Someone needs to bring the "return to top of page" button back to the forums..... It takes forever to scroll down to the bottom and then have to scroll all the way back up the the top just to read one post and then go somewhere else?

Umm Home and End buttons? :)

I don't see those anywhere...

On your keyboard. :lol

Works on Chrome and Firefox, anyway.

IE? :dunno

Not saying it wouldn't be handy to have a link, but I find I use the home and end keys way more.

Oh sweet, cuz I have a mac laptop and don't have those.

I love scrolling. <_<

the "back to top" button is at the very bottom on the left.

How do you change your "reputation" looks like a good way to determine who is a reliable poster, but I can't vote on anyones posts...

I haven't tried it, but I think the plus and minus buttons on the bottom right of a post are used by other posters to vote rep up or down. Go ahead and try it with my post! :P

How do you change your "reputation" looks like a good way to determine who is a reliable poster, but I can't vote on anyones posts...

I haven't tried it, but I think the plus and minus buttons on the bottom right of a post are used by other posters to vote rep up or down. Go ahead and try it with my post! :P

I tried to + your post and I got this:

Action failed: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

I do not believe I have given anyone positive feedback today, so perhaps that feature isn't working?

• Fire 1

See you guys brought Slacker out of retirement, hope he stops by the Daily Skin thread to drop some hotties on us.

Question, is the mobile version of the site that shows up now what we'll be going with, or is that just the standard that can be tweaked?

Ha, I'll probably be heading back to retirement really soon..

I don't know what we're going to do about the mobile version. I haven't even looked at the site on my phone. For phone viewing try switching the skin to IP.Board Lo-Fi.

I tried the same thing, so my guess is that with how busy the admins have been they haven't inserted a value for the number of times we can rep someone yet.

New feature.. I just set the daily limit to 10 positive and 10 negative per day per user, lets see how that works to start. You can vote on your own posts, and I think I set the highlight post to 20 votes for good and then 50 excellent.

• Fire 5

Also why are some posts just randomly centered?

What do you mean by that? The text of the post is centered? If that's what you mean the poster probably chose for it to be centered with the alignment buttons on the right side above text entry on the reply screen.

Yeah the text is centered. Just look at our posts.