Eeks! Some new board suggestions

zoogs

Is there any way to find out which of your posts got "repped?" I'd find it interesting to see what people liked or disliked about my posts.

It is listed on the post itself, down in the right hand corner. I guess you will just have to stalk your own posts if you want to find out. :dunno

Right, but that's pretty tedious. I went to my profile and searched my posts, got a list and went through the first 20 or so. That's not an elegant solution. :)

Anyone...is there a way to increase the size of the page numbers and the "last" button on threads for mobile users? The numbers are very small and between the new topic and huskerboard link so you have to zoom in or take your chances...on the iPhone anyway... Also, is there a way to automark a post as read instead of clicking the "mark as read" link? I also liked the post counter feature on the old board... Thank you in advance for your reply!

I'm still not seeing this...................I must be blind. :facepalm:

The envelope is under everyone's avatar. On yours, look under your boys' picture. It says "Legend," then the line of icons that will be the "N" icons for post count, and right below that there are (or should be) two icons: user_delete.png and email_open.png. That's the envelope everyone's talking about.

Another way to PM someone is to click on their avatar. That'll take you to their profile page. There's a series of options under their photo, one of which is "Send me a message."

I'm still not seeing this...................I must be blind. :facepalm:

The envelope is under everyone's avatar. On yours, look under your boys' picture. It says "Legend," then the line of icons that will be the "N" icons for post count, and right below that there are (or should be) two icons: user_delete.png and email_open.png. That's the envelope everyone's talking about.

Another way to PM someone is to click on their avatar. That'll take you to their profile page. There's a series of options under their photo, one of which is "Send me a message."

Well something is up with my account then. All I see is the little user icon, not the envelope. I don't see it for any of the users and when I click on your avatar to go to your account I have no option to send you a message? :dunno