How much did Suh's jersey go for?

jawtin

I was actually a bit perplexed that it didnt go for more.

Especially when taking into consideration not a single jersey went for less than $1,000. I hadnt known that.

My dads crew in Omaha pooled together money to try to buy Suh's jersey to hang in the firehouse. They were quickly discouraged and accepted defeat within minutes of the auction opening however, as they ducked out around the $800 mark. I dont know what they were thinking.

My wife will kill me on the (WAY)off chance that the Chiefs draft Suh. I'd have to buy a Suh authentic for Sundays after having just bought the Chiefs best football players jersey in the middle of last season... #2 Dustin Colquitt

The Chef's don't have a chance in Hade's to get him, I don't think you have to worry about that.

My wife will kill me on the (WAY)off chance that the Chiefs draft Suh. I'd have to buy a Suh authentic for Sundays after having just bought the Chiefs best football players jersey in the middle of last season... #2 Dustin Colquitt

The Chef's don't have a chance in Hade's to get him, I don't think you have to worry about that.

They could pull a Mike Ditka - trade every one of their picks to the Rams, take Suh, then Coach "I'm inna Haze" Haley can take the rest of the draft weekend off.