pastamax

You get reputation by other members voting on your posts. You can vote on up to 10 posts a day, (subject to change). See the little green positive and red negative in the bottom right corner of the posts? Click one or the other if you like or dislike what's being said..

• Fire 6

You get reputation by other members voting on your posts. You can vote on up to 10 posts a day, (subject to change). See the little green positive and red negative in the bottom right corner of the posts? Click one or the other if you like or dislike what's being said..

Thats a cool new feature. There are so many cool new features on this site that I have to get use too and I'm sure others are getting use to as well.

• Fire 1

I just got to thinking what happens if you get a load of people hitting the red button instead of the green one? Will you just get a bad reputation and/or will the mods be notified of whats going on whether that poster is violating the board rules (Ex: attacking other posters)?

• Fire 1

I just got to thinking what happens if you get a load of people hitting the red button instead of the green one? Will you just get a bad reputation and/or will the mods be notified of whats going on whether that poster is violating the board rules (Ex: attacking other posters)?

Hopefully that won't become an issue but if it does we can review how the reputation system works at that time. That said, the user reputation doesn't hold any real weight other than a gauge of what other users feel about a given users posts. It won't be used for any disciplinary means.

well crap. now i have to post another 1300 posts to see what my Rep would be... ;)

• Fire 2

well crap. now i have to post another 1300 posts to see what my Rep would be... ;)

Doesn't work that way, it's based on the number of overall votes you get. See the break down below. That's the default, if it's to easy one way or the other to get + - rep we may adjust those numbers..

Bad: -20

Poor: -10

Neutral: 0

Good: 10

Excellent: 20

Doesn't work that way, it's based on the number of overall votes you get. See the break down below. That's the default, if it's to easy one way or the other to get + - rep we may adjust those numbers..

I got that it was based off votes. I only have so many great post in me per 1000. It's going to be a while before I build my rep. :lol:

• Fire 1

I got that it was based off votes. I only have so many great post in me per 1000. It's going to be a while before I build my rep. :lol:

Maybe if you slept around more...?

I tried dragging the +/- thing out of my way (it was blocking my view of some text) and instead of moving a baloon came up saying I'd already voted too many times.

Since I hadn't voted for or against anyone yet (And hadn't posted or barely even read any posts yet) I assumed it wasn't working right.