Official 'Post Material For Creepy Stalkers and Weirdos' Picture Thread

My parents, wife and I at the Nebraska/Iowa game. Seats were on the 3rd row right above the 25 second clock

familypicatiowagame.jpg

Family picture on my wedding day.

familyweddingpic.jpg

My Husker groom cake.....what else would it be???

groomscake.jpg

My dad (black glasses) and I tailgating with his buddies before the 10' Texas game. Guy in between my dad and I played fullback at Nebraska I believe.

texastailgate.jpg

Me officiating a high school game at Olsen Stadium home of the Morningside Mustangs.

rifpicture.jpg

Took this picture of my 7 week old son smiling. Took this using Instagram for iPhone.

ssmile.jpg

• Fire 1

Husker related........

Tailgaiting with friends during the Texas game in 2010:

76409_463515479716_735088_n.jpg

Mom and I at the Idaho St. game in Lincoln:

62281_475430035922_5686299_n.jpg

Judging by these photos I'm pretty sure Chaddyboxer could kick my ass.

Judging by his posts, he doesn't seem like a douche so I dont think he'd do that anyway

Husker related........

Tailgaiting with friends during the Texas game in 2010:

76409_463515479716_735088_n.jpg

Mom and I at the Idaho St. game in Lincoln:

62281_475430035922_5686299_n.jpg

Judging by these photos I'm pretty sure Chaddyboxer could kick my ass.

Judging by his posts, he doesn't seem like a douche so I dont think he'd do that anyway

I am quite the mellow dude....people comment all the time that in stressful situations or heated situations, I tend to keep my cool. I am also a "happy" drunk lol, not a "I am going to kill you" drunk. I don't tend to get beer muscles...even though I have been in a few scuffles while drinking, sadly....It takes a lot to piss me off. = ) I try not to let others disrupt my happiness and internal peace, so to speak. Oh...and lastly, I think lifting weights has really helped channel and dispell any frustrations that I have. I let it all out in the weight-room and "beat up" on the weights, instead of others. lol

By the way, during that time.....we met up with about 10 or so doodes from Kearney, NEB who had a HUGE NEB flag posted up in the sand. Well....we just so happened to bring our BLACKSHIRTS flag with us and shoved that beast in the sand. There was at least 30 of us from NEB, all partying with our Husker, UNO and Blackshirts flags waving proudly. Keep in mind...TCU, Tex A&M, Texas, OU, and other schools were there as well putting up their flags. It was an awesome time to say the least.

228081_1064734830306_6133992_n.jpg

221956_1064737910383_6814978_n.jpg

K....I think I am done posting pictures now. Sorry Bucky....I know you probably think I am gooood looking. = ) lol jk

PC240439.jpg

My girlfriend and I celebrating Christmas in Minnesota!

P9051385.jpg

Me covering Husker football on the roof of memorial stadium. :power

P7121337.jpg

My girlfriend and I at the Omaha Zoo. :nanalama

P9051439.jpg

My buddy and I calling Husker football. :restore2

That looks about what I expected you as. I have held this back for a while but the Packers are going to kick your ass this year :).