Official 'Post Material For Creepy Stalkers and Weirdos' Picture Thread

The fiance and I at the AIC concert in Lincoln. I was suppose to meet up with Paulcrewe....but unfortunately that didn't happened. I did happen to see him from a distance though! ha. I am glad my lady loves her some METAL.

945446_147284665456552_1105449483_n.jpg

You have probably heard this but you look like Mac from the TV show It's always Sunny in Philadelphia

Yep...definitely on more than one occasion lol. ha

The fiance and I at the AIC concert in Lincoln. I was suppose to meet up with Paulcrewe....but unfortunately that didn't happened. I did happen to see him from a distance though! ha. I am glad my lady loves her some METAL.

You have probably heard this but you look like Mac from the TV show It's always Sunny in Philadelphia

Is that Scott Frost over your right shoulder?

You have probably heard this but your fiance is hot.

Thanks. She's a cool chick...really quiet until you get to know her. She likes rock/metal, muscle cars, video games....so I can't complain. I am very happy I am with her.

When we get a Huskerboard meet-up going again, I'll have to bring her along. I haven't been to one yet and haven't met any of you suckkas!!

• 1 month later...

• 3 months later...