Senior Bowl

I always thought asante looked taller than that...

Not a huge deal, he isn't necessarily undersized, it just caught me by surprise.

As far as Cody is concerned - that is terribly unhealthy, I fear for his life. Maybe the best thing for him is the NFL conditioning program.

dude apparently he came to alabama from JUCO weighing 420lbs!!!!

I always thought asante looked taller than that...

Not a huge deal, he isn't necessarily undersized, it just caught me by surprise.

They're actually giving him at least an inch. I'm 5'10" and when I stood next to him, he was barely eye level with me. I think his rap on the field makes him seem taller. Believe me, in spite of his height, I knew he could take me out like Tyson on Alan Garner. :box:o

Asante just made 3 tackles in the last 2 mins I have been watching. He's wearing a weird ass helmet though.

are you sure? I havent seen him at all on espn360...

It was espn360? I haven't seen it anywhere.

the shrine bowl was on 360. senior bowl was not. dillard and asante were not listed as bein on either roster but someone said they saw him make a few tackles in the shrine bowl but i think they were wrong...

Asante just made 3 tackles in the last 2 mins I have been watching. He's wearing a weird ass helmet though.

are you sure? I havent seen him at all on espn360...

It was espn360? I haven't seen it anywhere.

the shrine bowl was on 360. senior bowl was not. dillard and asante were not listed as bein on either roster but someone said they saw him make a few tackles in the shrine bowl but i think they were wrong...

I watched both the Shrine and the senior bowl. Asante played in both, Dillard just played in the Senior bowl. Asante wasn't listed on the roster for the shrine bowl but he still played. I promise you I am not wrong.