Nndamukong Suh Possible Contract - Article

dperilli

Hi Huskers fans! My name is Dominic and I am a writer at SportsAgentBlog.com as well as an aspiring sports agent. I have put together a piece titled Let's Make a Deal: Ndamukong Suh which is basically a mock negotiation between the St. Louis Rams and I. (I used the Rams because Suh is projected to be drafted first overall)

I think you all will enjoy it so head on over and check it out!

nb4loxorz

:dunno

Translated:

Dear Sirs,

By my faith, I do believe the topic of this thread might perchance be maleficent. To wit, should it become necessary in the course of events to impair posting of further commentary by means of a lock, I shall hereby stamp my mark upon said proceedings, and declare unequivocally that I foresee such an occurrence. Perforce, the lock!

By All That In Me Lies,

808Husker in KCMO

• Fire 5

nb4loxorz

Translated:

Dear Sirs,

By my faith, I do believe the topic of this thread might perchance be maleficent. To wit, should it become necessary in the course of events to impair posting of further commentary by means of a lock, I shall hereby stamp my mark upon said proceedings, and declare unequivocally that I foresee such an occurrence. Perforce, the lock!

By All That In Me Lies,

808Husker in KCMO

:laughpound

nb4loxorz

Translated:

Dear Sirs,

By All That In Me Lies,

808Husker in KCMO

Nicely done

nb4loxorz

Translated:

Dear Sirs,

By All That In Me Lies,

808Husker in KCMO

Post of the week.

best-post-of-the-week_award-for-poo.jpg

nb4loxorz

Translated:

Dear Sirs,

By All That In Me Lies,

808Husker in KCMO

Post of the week.

best-post-of-the-week_award-for-poo.jpg

Sweet MS Paint!