Zac Lee Rehab

Any word on how Zac Lee's rehab has been going since surgery on his arm?

What is the predicted time frame before he is 100%?

I haven't seen anything in either the OWH or LJS, perhaps someone who lives in Lincoln and "has connections" could provide an update.

It would definitely be nice to know if they think he'll be participating in Spring Ball in any way.

not trying to be rude, but who cares if he is back in time for Spring Ball... I dont think even a "healthy" Lee is going to beat out Green and Spano. While I want to believe

Lee was hampered with injury, the fact that he kept playing on it and not saying anything to the coaches proves that he is the "selfish" type as opposed to the players

who puts team (Suh is a fine example of such a player) before self. I hope Lee is recovering, but I dont think his absence is going to hurt our offense any. <_<

• Fire 2
not trying to be rude, but who cares if he is back in time for Spring Ball... I dont think even a "healthy" Lee is going to beat out Green and Spano. While I want to believe

Lee was hampered with injury, the fact that he kept playing on it and not saying anything to the coaches proves that he is the "selfish" type as opposed to the players

who puts team (Suh is a fine example of such a player) before self. I hope Lee is recovering, but I dont think his absence is going to hurt our offense any. <_<

What makes you think the coaches didn't know he was hurt? Sounded to me like it was pretty common knowledge amongst the staff, they just didn't make a big deal out of it. It's not like we had options - unless Lee's arm was laying on the ground, he was going to play. Green wasn't ready and Washington was less ready than Green.

I just don't get this character assassination of this guy. Care to fill me in?

• Fire 1

It would definitely be nice to know if they think he'll be participating in Spring Ball in any way.

This is a joke right?

not trying to be rude, but who cares if he is back in time for Spring Ball... I don't think even a "healthy" Lee is going to beat out Green and Spano. While I want to believe

who puts team (Suh is a fine example of such a player) before self. I hope Lee is recovering, but I don't think his absence is going to hurt our offense any. <_<

This is a joke right?

I agree. I distinctly remember Lee saying that he had it checked out... it was something he could play through and not injure further... so he waited it out and got the surgery after the season. I'm pretty sure Watson knew all along. And I don't think it was a selfish thing. Green was not ready (he looked like a deer in the headlights in the Holiday bowl, per the announcers words) and Lee knew that he needed to tough it out to help his team.

Zac Lee is in rehab...but he isn't even a celebrity.

Hopefully everything is going good for him. Maybe he can be the quarterback he was in sun-belt conference play. IMO though he needs to mentally develop to ever be considered a good quarterback. I remember after the first game how everyone was praising him, but I remained skeptical. I noticed from pass #1 his addiction to looking down the receivers. If he can fix that along with his elbow he could be an average to good(capable) quarterback.