Some people are lazy and stupid around here

Taking my wife to work this morning when a 2ft by 2ft chunk of ice flew off the vehicle to the left of me (and slightly in front) and damn near hit my windshield. He's lucky it didn't because I would have chased him down and beat his ass. I seen entirely too many vehicles driving around with ice and snow still on their vehicles driving down the interstate. The roads are littered with chunks of ice that flew off and landed on the ground. Some people around here are stupid and lazy! :bang:bang:bang

Taking my wife to work this morning when a 2ft by 2ft chunk of ice flew off the vehicle to the left of me (and slightly in front) and damn near hit my windshield. He's lucky it didn't because I would have chased him down and beat his ass. I seen entirely too many vehicles driving around with ice and snow still on their vehicles driving down the interstate. The roads are littered with chunks of ice that flew off and landed on the ground. Some people around here are stupid and lazy! :bang:bang:bang

Snow? What's that?

Snow? What's that?

Bite me dough boy :laughpound

Snow? What's that?

Bite me dough boy :laughpound

Hahaha. That does suck though...I got your back Okie...

You have to be careful about that man. Seriously! My friend got chased down by an angry driver once. He actually pulled over and beat the crap out of the guy. But it wasn't until his adrenaline subsided moments later when he realized he has been stabbed multiple times in the rib and abdomin area. Keep in mind that this is Houston I'm talking about, however. I have no clue how it is where you are.

That happened to me last winter, Okie. I wasn't so lucky though. The 2ft x 2ft chunk of ice hit me right in front of me on the windshield. Instinct made me jump, which caused me to swerve, but luckily I managed to stay on the interstate.

Some of the people you see driving with a 6 inch by 6 inch space cleared off their windshield so they can see is scary.

A couple of years ago I was traveling down the interstate and a large piece of plywood flew out of the back of a garbage truck. The wind caught it, it missed the car in front of me, smashed into the top of my truck and then flew back and took out the grill and radiator of a van behind me. You think the stupid truck driver stopped? Nope, kept on driving and he was supposed to have the top of that truck covered according to state law. Called his boss and the company ended up paying for all the damage and he got in some serious trouble from his boss. Could've killed somebody!

Lighten up Francis. Doing and saying are two entirely different things. Announcing it only puts you in the later.

don't tailgate and you won't get hit by ice

;)

Some of the people you see driving with a 6 inch by 6 inch space cleared off their windshield so they can see is scary.

I see that crap all the time. There's no way they can see any traffic to the side of them. Those are the people who you are forced to slam your brakes on for when they're turning right on red even.

Could it be all you southern kids are fretting the recent winter storm? No sympathy for you at all, we got another 2 inches today and you would think that after a month of 35+ inches of snow that some would get used to driving in this? NOPE cars in the ditch all along the interstate....

I used to do that all the time...Felt I was just adding to the snowpack or trying to cover up the black-ice. :dunno

And my Principal would be calling out the seconds as I was running down the hall from my locker trying to get to class before the bell rang.

What's always peeed me off, is the people that were early risers and actually methodically took the time to un-bury their cars in addition to having a long drawn out breakfast.

'effers!

:sarcasm

;)

Wasn't tailgating. He/She was in the inside lane, I was in the outside (slow) lane. He/She was 20-30 yard out in front me as well

Could it be all you southern kids are fretting the recent winter storm? No sympathy for you at all, we got another 2 inches today and you would think that after a month of 35+ inches of snow that some would get used to driving in this? NOPE cars in the ditch all along the interstate....

Not fretting anything here. Snow and ice doesn't scare me nor bother me to drive on. It's some of the other people here who scare the crap out of me.

;)

Wasn't tailgating. He/She was in the inside lane, I was in the outside (slow) lane. He/She was 20-30 yard out in front me as well

Not fretting anything here. Snow and ice doesn't scare me nor bother me to drive on. It's some of the other people here who scare the crap out of me.

Very True... people are dumb! :dumdum