Tyler Wullenwaber

Danimal

Being from Seward (about 10 miles from Utica) I've seen him at a lot of track meets and such. FWIW, I also played basketball against him in 8th grade while he was in 7th. He was damn good then too. Heck of an athlete...very similar to Tyler Evans in my opinion. I'm glad to see he's walking on.

very legitimate speed from what I've heard. Excellent walk on pickup.

This walk-on class is coming together nicely. Wullenwaber, Wade, Roach, Dann, and Uher are some nice pick-ups.

still wish evans was a walk on. he's an athlete but i have no idea where he fits and i'd rather save that scholly until we know where to put him.

it's always nice to have quality kids walk-on, but evans made quite an impression on the coaches at camp and is apparently coveted by both the offensive coaches at WR and the defensive coaches at SS.

back to the topic at hand, it's great to see a legit athlete like this join the team. seems to be another great year for walk-ons under team pelini. :koolaid2:

This walk-on class is coming together nicely. Wullenwaber, Wade, Roach, Dann, and Uher are some nice pick-ups.

still wish evans was a walk on. he's an athlete but i have no idea where he fits and i'd rather save that scholly until we know where to put him.

it's always nice to have quality kids walk-on, but evans made quite an impression on the coaches at camp and is apparently coveted by both the offensive coaches at WR and the defensive coaches at SS.

back to the topic at hand, it's great to see a legit athlete like this join the team. seems to be another great year for walk-ons under team pelini. :koolaid2:

After reading his camp review it looked like an offer would be coming pretty-soon. Sanders told him he belongs here. I thought the Marsh offer was excessive but I was good with Evans.