OG Dylan Admire

Nexus

From what I have seen and read I would think a 5.6 or 5.7 like you said. I don't think his technique is developed enough to be a 4 star, nor his he such an athletic freak that he would get 4. He will develop into a contributor and has good upside. Not to mention he hustles and has good heart. A great get, just not as pretty to the recruit geniuses as say a Tyler Moore or Ryne Reeves.

The thing is that the only tape we have been able to see of him has been of his junior year. If he doesnt have a good summer at all and doesnt improve much from his junior to senior year I would agree with your assessment. If he does have a good summer I see him as a 4 star 5.8 type kid.

I'm not looking forward to all of the lame newspaper headlines that play with his last name (e.g., "Much to Admire About Nebraska's New Recruit," "Opposing Coaches Admire Husker O-Lineman," etc., etc., etc.). Please resist the temptation, Sipple.

You called it. :laughpound

Recruit admires academics

I was thinking along the lines that once football is over for him, he would always have a future in soap operas with a name like that.

Welcome N!

With Admire's current weight around 265 lbs, you gotta wonder if our coaches see promise in this kid's bone structure. I would suspect he's the type who will benefit tons from our S&C program.

cant remember where i read it but his HS coach thinks he will have no problem putting on 20 or 30lbs .....has the frame to be 300 according to him, so i would imagine the coaches see the same

i saw Admire commit to Pelini at the basketball game today.

seeing a recruit commit to Nebraska = my life is fulfilled

What did it look like? He didn't do it privately? Cool story! Lucky guy.

As for the young man, I'd have to say he made a very admirable decision. Good for him! (Sorry, HuskerBruin :lol: )

i was sitting a few rows away from the recruits at the basketball game and saw Bo and Barney talking to him for about 20 to 30 minutes and at the end they shook hands. i'm assuming that's when he delivered his commitment to the two coaches.