OG Dylan Admire

Nexus

I'm happy for the kid that he will get a free education at a pretty decent academic school. This situation could have ended evry badly, but best of luck to a nice kid.

article on Huskermax about Dlyan goes on to talk about how when Dylan gets to Kansas the coaches are there to greet him and talk... amongst things mentioned is weight.....

:koolaid2:

alos Kansas now has 15 committs.....

I've never minded KU. Hard to hate a team like that, especially when they had such a lovable blimp for a head coach. That is, before anyone knew of the blimp's dark side...

Anyway, hopefully KU rebounds and can become a player in the new B12-2. I'd love to see Turner succeed and wipe that stupid, smug smile of Mack Brown's face (after we do so on 10/16/10 and possibly part 2 at the B12 Championship game, that is).

• Fire 2

I've never minded KU. Hard to hate a team like that, especially when they had such a lovable blimp for a head coach. That is, before anyone knew of the blimp's dark side...

Anyway, hopefully KU rebounds and can become a player in the new B12-2. I'd love to see Turner succeed and wipe that stupid, smug smile of Mack Brown's face (after we do so on 10/16/10 and possibly part 2 at the B12 Championship game, that is).

I don't. Ku fans are the biggest douchebag fans in all of college sports.

Apparently you haven't gotten out much.. May I please introduce you to Texas fan, Missouri fan, Colorado fan, Kansas State fan, Iowa St fan, and Miami fan.. And that's just the ones that I've had first hand experiences with worse than KU...

• Fire 3

Apparently you haven't gotten out much.. May I please introduce you to Texas fan, Missouri fan, Colorado fan, Kansas State fan, Iowa St fan, and Miami fan.. And that's just the ones that I've had first hand experiences with worse than KU...

Not sure if you've been to a game in Lawrence. Football might as well be Spanish when it comes to KU fans.

This is getting worse by the day and Admire is digging deeper and deeper. He explicitly states in a July 26 new release that he wished he would have taken more visits and plans to take at least 4 or 5. So did he take one a day for the last 4-5 days? I'm really not believeing anything that this kid is saying at this point. Do I really care? Nope.

This is getting worse by the day and Admire is digging deeper and deeper. He explicitly states in a July 26 new release that he wished he would have taken more visits and plans to take at least 4 or 5. So did he take one a day for the last 4-5 days? I'm really not believeing anything that this kid is saying at this point. Do I really care? Nope.

Many people are seeing Dylan's decommittment as a bad thing which is not the case. Nice kid, but not what we are looking for in terms of a OG. In retrospect, the coaches are probably regretting even accepting his committment in the firt place.

Many people are seeing Dylan's decommittment as a bad thing which is not the case. Nice kid, but not what we are looking for in terms of a OG. In retrospect, the coaches are probably regretting even accepting his committment in the firt place.

we are kinda in a lose lose situation in this case (being a nice guy school that we are) we tell the truth and people say we are just trash talking and are salty balls that DA bailed for some reason that has nothing to do with him not being what we are looking for anymore or We Keep silent and people take it that whatever saying DA is saying is the truth when truth be told we are letting him save some face....... but i'm not really too worried about the loose of DA i'm just worried about how people spin it to other recruits....

but all someone needs to do is compare DA and is measurements to those of the guys in the current class and previous two classes and draw their own conclusions.....

Not sure if you've been to a game in Lawrence. Football might as well be Spanish when it comes to KU fans.

I've been to Lawrence twice for football, once for basketball, twice for volleyball, and twice for baseball. I stick by my original statement.

I've been to Lawrence twice for football, once for basketball, twice for volleyball, and twice for baseball. I stick by my original statement.

Cool. I've been to Lawrence alot since I live 45 minutes from there. The basketball fans are different than the football fans, the town is nice the students are douchebags. I stand by my orginal statement.

Cool. I've been to Lawrence alot since I live 45 minutes from there. The basketball fans are different than the football fans, the town is nice the students are douchebags. I stand by my orginal statement.

Gotta go w/ ya on this one. If Husker fans are the most intelligent in CF, then Jayhawk fans are some of the most ignorant. All my neighbors are HUGE KU fans (for 4 months out of the year). In 2007 when they actually had a football team (sorta) one was talking crap on Nebraska about 7 games into the season...I calmly asked him the name of their QB (pretending I didn't know). You could hear crickets chirping throughout the room - they all huddled together and eventually figured it out. They got the point I think - then responded with "how many national championships has NU won in basketball?". Typical.

Gotta go w/ ya on this one. If Husker fans are the most intelligent in CF, then Jayhawk fans are some of the most ignorant. All my neighbors are HUGE KU fans (for 4 months out of the year). In 2007 when they actually had a football team (sorta) one was talking crap on Nebraska about 7 games into the season...I calmly asked him the name of their QB (pretending I didn't know). You could hear crickets chirping throughout the room - they all huddled together and eventually figured it out. They got the point I think - then responded with "how many national championships has NU won in basketball?". Typical.

Ignorant and douche bag are two separate things... his original statement was douche bag, not ignorant.