OG Dylan Admire

Nexus

Looks like he's ours to lose according to Nexus article that he posted

he seems very certain right now... i think your getting a lot of guys who are starting to know right away Nebraska is the place to be.... its becoming more common.. now while the landscape of recruiting has changed nebraska has really gottne back into it (thought i have had doubts in the past... for full disclosure :LOLtartar ) so i'm really excited to see all this coming to fruition........

Looks like he's ours to lose according to Nexus article that he posted

he seems very certain right now... i think your getting a lot of guys who are starting to know right away Nebraska is the place to be.... its becoming more common.. now while the landscape of recruiting has changed nebraska has really gottne back into it (thought i have had doubts in the past... for full disclosure :LOLtartar ) so i'm really excited to see all this coming to fruition........

Committed to N, according to Scout. Scout

i saw Admire commit to Pelini at the basketball game today.

seeing a recruit commit to Nebraska = my life is fulfilled

What do you mean you saw him commit? What happened?

Whether you saw him or not, good get for the huskers. All of the b12 north was looking at him and planning on offering if they hadn't already. Plus with a decent camp run and season that would have easily expanded to other teams. Great to see us lock down some quality linemen this early. That is what great programs are built on!

In terms of stars would you guys expect a mid level three star (5.6) or somewhere higher like a (5.7)...maybe 4 star? I know some of you don't like stars and since he committed early they probably won't evaluate him as hard, but I think stars are pretty.....

According to this site he's projected to be a 5.8 :star :star :star :star

We'll just have to wait and see.

From what I have seen and read I would think a 5.6 or 5.7 like you said. I don't think his technique is developed enough to be a 4 star, nor his he such an athletic freak that he would get 4. He will develop into a contributor and has good upside. Not to mention he hustles and has good heart. A great get, just not as pretty to the recruit geniuses as say a Tyler Moore or Ryne Reeves.

i saw Admire commit to Pelini at the basketball game today.

seeing a recruit commit to Nebraska = my life is fulfilled

What did it look like? He didn't do it privately? Cool story! Lucky guy.

As for the young man, I'd have to say he made a very admirable decision. Good for him! (Sorry, HuskerBruin :lol: )