Nike Signs Suh

Much rather Adidas gear myself. Any Nike stuff I have bought over the years never lasts and/or shrinks and I really hate having to pay $30 - $100 more just cause it has that little swish logo on it. Nike can suck it as far as my checkbook is concerned.

Great for Suh though. Grab the $$$$ big man.

I must be the 1 out of 10 that prefers Adidas. I am on my feet all day (PE Teacher) and go through shoes like crazy. I had Shox and they blew, I tried the Air Max and the flippin "air" pockets went to crap after a month or two. I have had nothing but success with Adidas....shoes, shirts, shorts, etc...

:yeah

Can't keep the soles on Nike from separating from the rest of the shoe. Just had to quit buying them. I guess if you sit around and don't do much, they might last a while.

GBR!!!

I must be the 1 out of 10 that prefers Adidas. I am on my feet all day (PE Teacher) and go through shoes like crazy. I had Shox and they blew, I tried the Air Max and the flippin "air" pockets went to crap after a month or two. I have had nothing but success with Adidas....shoes, shirts, shorts, etc...

Count me as another. I also teach, but I think my feet fit a lot better in Adidas shoes. Nike shoes have always been too narrow for me. Glad to see Suh sign, but I wish it would have been with Adidas.

Much rather Adidas gear myself. Any Nike stuff I have bought over the years never lasts and/or shrinks and I really hate having to pay $30 - $100 more just cause it has that little swish logo on it. Nike can suck it as far as my checkbook is concerned.

Great for Suh though. Grab the $$$$ big man.

I much prefer ADIDAS, the quality is just much better IMO, but so glad for Suh and his first payday. Great for him, and I agree the exposure for the program may help some.