Florida

Miami (FL)

Nebraska-look for him to be here in lincoln on 10/16/2010

Notre Dame-visiting 9/10/2010

Stanford

Tennessee

UCLA-visiting 9/17/2010

I heard he's coming to the Missouri game

in the past it hasn't really helped but atleat we are going last and have that chance to make an impression.......

I honestly think that if we could somehow land Wayne that he could be the most impactful and possibly the best recruit of this class. We have really lacked a consistant game changer at safety since Mike Brown. The Bullocks' were close, and don't give me Asante or Matty because they were hit and miss on Saturdays.

Things Wayne has going for him. 1. Florida speed, gotta love some of that. 2. Smarts, this kid is very smart, hopefully that can translate into getting the system down. 3. Head on his shoulders, a kid that takes the time to make a list of questions for coaches obviously cares about choices that he makes.

I have been a Lyons fan since the whole question list came out. Then saw his film and was sold. Added bonus are his "friends" that he may sway our way as well.

:koolaid2::throwdabones1::koolaid2::throwdabones1:

I honestly think that if we could somehow land Wayne that he could be the most impactful and possibly the best recruit of this class. We have really lacked a consistant game changer at safety since Mike Brown. The Bullocks' were close, and don't give me Asante or Matty because they were hit and miss on Saturdays.

Things Wayne has going for him. 1. Florida speed, gotta love some of that. 2. Smarts, this kid is very smart, hopefully that can translate into getting the system down. 3. Head on his shoulders, a kid that takes the time to make a list of questions for coaches obviously cares about choices that he makes.

I have been a Lyons fan since the whole question list came out. Then saw his film and was sold. Added bonus are his "friends" that he may sway our way as well.

:koolaid2::throwdabones1::koolaid2::throwdabones1:

I love all of Wayne's film from camp.. He would be my pick as the best pickup in the 2011 class.