S Wayne Lyons

Nexus

Lyons just talked about his final three. Michigan-great engineering program. Stanford-great academics, program on the rise. UCLA-that is near hollywood and that is where the lights are. Makes is sound like he will choose UCLA later today. Surprising.

Funny thing is: Michigan-coaching change and they suck right now. Stanford-coaching change with Harbaugh going to the NFL. UCLA-this will be Slick Ricks last season unless they can turn it around.

What am I missing here. Florida is one of the other in his top five. Coaching change with Muschamp.

Of the 5 programs listed in his top 5-NU is the one school with the least amount of coaching turnover or future turnover with Slick Rick.

I don't get it.

PS-Lyons is suppose to be very smart based on his A's in the classroom but I am sorry, kid sounds like he can't even speak. Wow!!!!

Lyons just talked about his final three. Michigan-great engineering program. Stanford-great academics, program on the rise. UCLA-that is near hollywood and that is where the lights are. Makes is sound like he will choose UCLA later today. Surprising.

Funny thing is: Michigan-coaching change and they suck right now. Stanford-coaching change with Harbaugh going to the NFL. UCLA-this will be Slick Ricks last season unless they can turn it around.

What am I missing here. Florida is one of the other in his top five. Coaching change with Muschamp.

Of the 5 programs listed in his top 5-NU is the one school with the least amount of coaching turnover or future turnover with Slick Rick.

I don't get it.

PS-Lyons is suppose to be very smart based on his A's in the classroom but I am sorry, kid sounds like he can't even speak. Wow!!!!

This kids decision is based on a LOT more than football. Has a very good head on his shoulders. He was committing to a school not a coach, something refreshing to see these days. He has accumulated 50 credits already and would basically be a sophomore at most colleges.

I don't get it.

This kids decision is based on a LOT more than football. Has a very good head on his shoulders. He was committing to a school not a coach, something refreshing to see these days. He has accumulated 50 credits already and would basically be a sophomore at most colleges.

I don't know if I heard this correctly, but at the game it sounded like he had a 5.0 gpa. That's incredible. He should go to Stanford, he can be the next Myron Rolle