OLB Anthony Sarao

Nexus

We might have a chance with his offers list :dunno ...

Usually tough to pull kids out of the Northeast.

Is this kid on a death sentence because he's bull rushing that line like a kamikaze pilot would during war. Hopefully Ron Brown will have some success with this recruit.

Ya its usually tough landing kids anywhere in Cali, Texas, and Florida but we've have success with Jersey previously with guys like Mike Rozier, Irving Fryar, Jammal Lord, and Joe Dailey and I'm sure there are others that I'm forget. Do I think we have a shot at this kid, I hope so because I was pretty impressed with his film.

Is this kid on a death sentence because he's bull rushing that line like a kamikaze pilot would during war. Hopefully Ron Brown will have some success with this recruit.

Ya its usually tough landing kids anywhere in Cali, Texas, and Florida but we've have success with Jersey previously with guys like Mike Rozier, Irving Fryar, Jammal Lord, and Joe Dailey and I'm sure there are others that I'm forget. Do I think we have a shot at this kid, I hope so because I was pretty impressed with his film.

JP plucked Ankrah out of Maryland.

Yup theres another one and I'm sure there are others that I know of but just can't think of them right now.....I hate when that happens <_<

Yup theres another one and I'm sure there are others that I know of but just can't think of them right now.....I hate when that happens <_<

Christian and Jason Peter are from Jersey. Go back even further to the Devaney era with Rich Glover also hailing from Jersey.

Jersey's been real good to NU football.

Christian and Jason Peter are from Jersey. Go back even further to the Devaney era with Rich Glover also hailing from Jersey.

Jersey's been real good to NU football.

I can't believe I forgot about the Peter brothers....I'm having one of those brain fart type of days. Trey Colemon who walked on during the Devaney Era from the D.C. area I believe and Colemon was the guy that I was trying to think of earlier in this thread.

supposedly still coming for the spring game so I would say that commitment is "soft" and we know how Bo feels about "soft" commits. He is big on academics so hopefully we show him our plans for the academic center, our grad rate (#9 in country) and our academic all american count (#1 in country). Does anyone know what he wants to major in?? That could also determine our chances depending on the program he is looking for.

• 2 months later...