OLB Anthony Sarao

Nexus

He will be in town during camp weekend. Says the itch to compete might mean he will but not sure yet...might just take the tours. He says Stanford is definitely his #1 but he needs to keep his options open if Stanford fell through. He also mentioned that Nebraska told him we are only taking 1 LB this year and they want it to be him. Not sure when he will make his final decision.

He will be in town during camp weekend. Says the itch to compete might mean he will but not sure yet...might just take the tours. He says Stanford is definitely his #1 but he needs to keep his options open if Stanford fell through. He also mentioned that Nebraska told him we are only taking 1 LB this year and they want it to be him. Not sure when he will make his final decision.

i hope they meant one OLB, as i think we really need 2 backers in this class. we can go against a lot of offenses with only one true LB if the DL and the double pesos are good enough, but that won't work against every offense and we only took one LB last class (a juco at that).

i hope they meant one OLB, as i think we really need 2 backers in this class. we can go against a lot of offenses with only one true LB if the DL and the double pesos are good enough, but that won't work against every offense and we only took one LB last class (a juco at that).

while going to stanford must mean you kinda have to have your sheit together... just going on gut feeling alone this guy looks like a total prick

now if he committs he's my new best friend but from the image he looks kinda like a jerk... but then again its most likely a bad pic right

:dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno

while going to stanford must mean you kinda have to have your sheit together... just going on gut feeling alone this guy looks like a total prick

now if he committs he's my new best friend but from the image he looks kinda like a jerk... but then again its most likely a bad pic right

did you say looks like a prick or looks like spock?

ANTHONYSARAO3_2150.JPGspock.jpg

did you say looks like a prick or looks like spock?

ANTHONYSARAO3_2150.JPGspock.jpg

he looks like spocks mug shot when he got arrest when he was 17..............

I would take a jerk or two on my football team.

Will be in Lincoln on June 7th for a visit and might participate in the camp too.

Mike Ekeler and Ron Brown are developing a really good relationship with Anthony and basically told Anthony that we're only taking one linebacker and he's the guy

Will be in Lincoln on June 7th for a visit and might participate in the camp too.

Mike Ekeler and Ron Brown are developing a really good relationship with Anthony and basically told Anthony that we're only taking one linebacker and he's the guy

His playing weight on the start of the video says, 6'1" and 215 pounds. He could put on some more weight and be about 230 lbs by his sophomore year.

Hopefully we can get him if he thinks Bo has a better shot to get him into the NFL. It worked for Dillard. I don't know of too many kids that play linebacker for Stanford and then go pro. He has good speed for his size.

His playing weight on the start of the video says, 6'1" and 215 pounds. He could put on some more weight and be about 230 lbs by his sophomore year.

Hopefully we can get him if he thinks Bo has a better shot to get him into the NFL. It worked for Dillard. I don't know of too many kids that play linebacker for Stanford and then go pro. He has good speed for his size.

so i wonder what we are seeing in him that makes him soo special to us...... or maybe we are stacked at LB already :dunno

but whatever i'm glad the coaches are doing their job and developing continuious relationships with kids and keeping up contacts......

I think we could get by taking only one linebacker in this class. We have Whaley, Fisher, Compton and Martin I believe all sophmores. Its very possible that David could redshirt this year and still be a junior in 2011. It's also pretty possible that Harvey Jackson moves down to linebacker if his frame allows him to put on around 30 lbs. I think next year we'll see us go after a few linebackers and sell the fact that we'll be losing five linebackers in a couple years and they can come in and redshirt and have a chance to start as a redshirt freshman.

Stanford obviously looks damn good on your resume upon graduation, but in terms of football their D wasn't too impressive last season, even with Gerhart grounding-out the clock.