OLB Anthony Sarao

Nexus

new bigredreport teaser just like barr anybody got any info im not a subscriber over on scout only on rivals now.. can somebody help me out on these two

damn you get the rivals membership and then scout has to go and post some stuff.... man life isn't fair sometimes is it....

:koolaid2:

Will be in Lincoln on June 7th for a visit and might participate in the camp too.

Mike Ekeler and Ron Brown are developing a really good relationship with Anthony and basically told Anthony that we're only taking one linebacker and he's the guy

Hope the coaches ment they are only going tot ake one SLB/MLB (which Anothony will prb play). I expect us to take atleast 2 LB's in this clas, maybe even 3 if a big fish wants to come aboard (Denzel Perryman, Dexter Moody, Kent Turene, Keith Lewis, Curits Grant). Anthony would be great addition to this class, especially at a positiotn of need. Nebraska hasnt had a big time playmaker at LB for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely loved his visit. Things I took away from the article on Rivals...

- Gave it a perfect 10/10

- Personal workout with Bo and Ek

- Completely blew away by facilities

- Absolutely loved the people in the area, as well as the people in the athletic dept.

- Loves the Nebraska work ethic.

- Will likely make his final decision soon. before the season starts.

• Fire 1

- Absolutely loved the people in the area, as well as the people in the athletic dept.

Just read this on rivals. It certainly sounds like we might steal this one away from Stanford.

damn what I TOOK away from this was the PERSONAL workout with Bo and Ekler... haven't heard a lot of that kind of stuff reported on here before....... if the kid is a soft on stanford and was blown away from what we had it has to bode well for us... at the bare minimun it will give him something to REALLY think about....

i also enjoyed the part where he loves the Nebraska work ethic... the kind of kid you want around for sure..........

good reporting

:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Sarao likes Nebraska's move to the Big Ten according to the new article @ Big Red Report.

This is good, this is very good... the kid is all confused because he wanted in Stanford, but he looks at us and says... amazing... and now we change conferences so our games are closer to his home. Not to mention sounds like he will qualify with us no question, and even if he does qualify for Stanford there's a good chance he will still choose us... this looks very good for NU.

I think he'll be N before September.

Apparently Sarao likes Nebraska's move to the Big Ten according to the new article @ Big Red Report.

ya, but he's waiting on his SAT results and says he's still committed to Stanford

but isnt there some rule or what not unspoken or spoken that even if you're looking and even if you want to decommitt you dont until you officiall give a verbal to another school or just before you are about to.... a semi sports political matter.......

i dont know but i do know that i think Sarao will come over to the Nebraska camp when its all said and done.....