Player: Austin Seferian-Jenkins

Hometown: Gig Harbor, WA

School: Gig Harbor HS

Position: TE

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 250 lbs

40 time:

Visit Date:

Offers: Florida, Oklahoma, Arizona, Arizona St., Boise St., BYU, California, Clemson, Florida St., Idaho, Illinois, Maryland, Miami, Nebraska, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Oregon, Oregon St., Stanford, Tennessee, UCLA, USC, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest, Washington, Washington St.

Committed to Washington

Rivals: :star :star :star :star (#1)

Scout: :star :star :star :star (#3)

ESPN: :star :star :star :star (#10)

**NOTE: Click on ESPN link above to watch highlight film.**

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
"my top five schools are ucla, oklahoma, alabama, florida and notre dame and ucla is my top school right now. I actually grew up a miami fan and may visit there and some other schools over spring break, but i like ucla and they're recruiting me pretty hard right now," said seferian-jenkins. "i'm just looking for the best fit overall for me. I want to go where i'll be comfortable as a football player and as a student and when i get that feeling from a school, i'll go ahead and make my decision."
  • 3 months later...

Committed to Washington.

:LOLtartar Texas fan...i bet you thought you had him too :facepalm:

Edit: ShaggyBevo.com is not saying nice things right now.

while amusing, it's not necessarily to our benefit. with very limited scholarships remaining in austin, this just increases the odds they'll go full bore after green or possibly someone else we're after. it probably won't matter (particularly with green), but i'd just as soon they go ahead and fill up their class.

Committed to Washington.

:LOLtartar Texas fan...i bet you thought you had him too :facepalm:

Edit: ShaggyBevo.com is not saying nice things right now.

while amusing, it's not necessarily to our benefit. with very limited scholarships remaining in austin, this just increases the odds they'll go full bore after green or possibly someone else we're after. it probably won't matter (particularly with green), but i'd just as soon they go ahead and fill up their class.

Ya, losing out on ASJ increases the chances of Texas making a hard run at Green.

Plus, while I'm not a hornfan ASJ did do the horns wrong. Flirting around with a Texas just to make it a bigger deal when you commit to Wash is pretty classless. Brown was square with ASJ, ASJ should've been square with Mack.

The classless fans on shaggybevo are absolutly ripping into the kid. Even if Texas makes a push for Green at this point I honestly think it wont matter considering they have failed to talk to him for awhile and Nebraska coaches have stayed on top of him.