Songs you Love

Does anybody else on here have a daughter around the 9-13 age group? If you do then you will understand why I would like to punch my fist straight through Walt Disney's head!!! :box Jesus H Christ! I almost feel like running into a telephone pole on some of our road trips.

If I should ever meet Justin Beiber's parents, I'm kicking them both in the crotch in hope that they will not be able to reproduce again.

:rollin

Does anybody else on here have a daughter around the 9-13 age group? If you do then you will understand why I would like to punch my fist straight through Walt Disney's head!!! :box Jesus H Christ! I almost feel like running into a telephone pole on some of our road trips.

If I should ever meet Justin Beiber's parents, I'm kicking them both in the crotch in hope that they will not be able to reproduce again.

We haven't gotten to that stage yet, thankfully. We're still dealing with Noggin, which is a whole 'nother mess of stuff to annoy a person.

Well fortunately for you, your kids didn't grow up in the "Barney" era.... :blink::blink:

We haven't gotten to that stage yet, thankfully. We're still dealing with Noggin, which is a whole 'nother mess of stuff to annoy a person.

That isn't much fun either. What really makes it hard is that my daughter is so sensitive that it almost breaks her heart if you tell her to please shut it off. I think in her mind, if you don't like her music you must not like her. :ahhhhhhhh Women!

Perfectly understandable.

I'm now thinking I should've taken a kinder gentler stance on Elvira for the new guys sake.

I just listened to my first clip of Justin Beiber.

OMG!

That's even worse than those Kids Bop commercials they play on the cartoon channels.

Can we not use this stuff to fight terrorists?

• Fire 1

That isn't much fun either. What really makes it hard is that my daughter is so sensitive that it almost breaks her heart if you tell her to please shut it off. I think in her mind, if you don't like her music you must not like her. :ahhhhhhhh Women!

I'm now thinking I should've taken a kinder gentler stance on Elvira for the new guys sake.

OMG!

That's even worse than those Kids Bop commercials they play on the cartoon channels.

No...it's against the Geneva Convention...something about torture or some crap

OMG!

:lol: Hey, I didn't take any offense. I don't really give a sh*t if anyone bashes me.

OMG!

:lol: Hey, I didn't take any offense. I don't really give a sh*t if anyone bashes me.

In THAT case.

I'm proud to say I've never listened to a song by Alabama all the way through.

OMG!

In THAT case.

I'm proud to say I've never listened to a song by Alabama all the way through.

:laughpound That's a shame. They're good, almost as good as Skynyrd. The best songs I can think of:

Song of the South, High Cotton, Dixieland Delight, 40 Hour Week, Mountain Music...

Listening to too many of their songs in a row though can make you sick. You've got to throw in some Texas country.

Listening to too many of their songs in a row though can make you sick. You've got to throw in some Texas country.

That kind of music? makes me want to put toothless secretaries through the wall (We finally had her re-assigned).

Speaking of little ol' bands from Texas..We've been listening to a different radio station lately at work... that I took a couple of years off from.

Why do "Classic Rock" radio stations insist on still playing "Legs" and "Sharp Dressed Man" several times a day (Easily their worst two songs) and none of their other (great) stuff?

Same with Van Halen with "Dance the Night Away", and "Jump"?

They're even treating Led Zeppelin like a "two hit wonder".

Does digging deeper in their albums cost that much more? :rant

Still trying to talk my older Brother into inventing a chip you can put in your radio that detects the end of a song and scans to the next preset station so you can get a little variety in your generas..generi...ghanna ...get to hear Blues ,Metal ,classical , Jazz, Reggae, Zydeco, and Slim Whitman or even Perry Como...all on the same day without wearing out your finners.

(I used to say I liked everything but Country and Rap, but after finding out one of my cousins is writing

, I'm slowly comming to the realization that if the song is good, the genera doesn't really matter).

In honor of the Super Bowl, I would like to add "Who Are You" and all the other crap The Who spews out their mouth's. You sucked when you first started playing music and now you belong in wheelchairs in a retirement home. Shut up and go away already.

I liked at least one of their songs over the years.."

"?

But I must admit after seeing Roger Daltry at the Super Bowl, I couldn't help but wonder whatever happened to Agatha...(Higgins' Would-be Girlfriend on Magnum PI). :laughpound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgc-NCtJ9u8

6_14_d_full.jpgagatha2.jpg