ILB Kent Turene

Nexus

Lot of volume on this guys offer list. A lot of good teams sprinkled in there too... Florida, Alabama, Tennessee. Sorry, too lazy to go back to the last page and check the rest of them. And of course, the holy grail of any offer to any kid anywhere... Dear Ole NU.

As stated, he would be a great get for us. Do we for sure want him at ILB? I could see them keeping his weight down and plugging him outside if he's fast enough. However, I get the feeling he's a tad on the slower side, which would lead me to think ILB. For some reason also reminds me of a young Phil Dillard.

Ahh... 700th post.

As mentioned by SkerChicago, Kent will be in Lincoln with Wayne Lyons this weekend. Thanks Sker for the update! These two would be huge gets for Nebraska.

So know Turene is most wanted over Lake? The list has changed, I shall miss seeing you Lake.

I see Kent as more of a pressing need then Lake, a stud middle linebacker would be something that could be needed in the Big 10. Dont get me wrong, I would love to have Lake, and he is right behind Kent.

As mentioned by SkerChicago, Kent will be in Lincoln with Wayne Lyons this weekend. Thanks Sker for the update! These two would be huge gets for Nebraska.

So know Turene is most wanted over Lake? The list has changed, I shall miss seeing you Lake.

I see Kent as more of a pressing need then Lake, a stud middle linebacker would be something that could be needed in the Big 10. Dont get me wrong, I would love to have Lake, and he is right behind Kent.

Going off of needs, then shouldnt you take Hobbi off of there? We have five OL in this class already.

• Fire 1

Going off of needs, then shouldnt you take Hobbi off of there? We have five OL in this class already.

Nebraska needs to build more depth along the OL, if he wanted in we would take him, no question.

Nebraska needs to build more depth along the OL, if he wanted in we would take him, no question.

Oh I have no doubt that we would take him, I just am not sure that he is a "most wanted" when we still have a need at the DE spot and the WR spot.

Oh I have no doubt that we would take him, I just am not sure that he is a "most wanted" when we still have a need at the DE spot and the WR spot.

WR is a need, but everything starts up front. We took 7 defensive line recruits last year, and already have one committed in this class. IMO, we have a huge need for OL. I dont know what everyone else saw this year, but that OL played like garbage at times. Adding competition in practice would only be a good thing.

WR is a need, but everything starts up front. We took 7 defensive line recruits last year, and already have one committed in this class. IMO, we have a huge need for OL. I dont know what everyone else saw this year, but that OL played like garbage at times. Adding competition in practice would only be a good thing.

We're not getting Hobbi. That hope died a while ago and we went with Givens Mordi Price instead.

We're not getting Hobbi. That hope died a while ago and we went with Givens Mordi Price instead.

Your the insider here Sker, and that is disappointing that Cyrus will be playing for a school that isnt Nebraska.