Player: Derek Farniok

Hometown: Sioux Falls, SD

Position: OT

Height: 6'8"

Weight: 308 lbs.

40 time: N/A

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Kansas, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, UCLA

Favorites: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Minnesota, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oregon, Stanford, TCU, Texas Tech, UCLA, Wisconsin

Recruited by: Barney Cotton

Rivals: N/A

Scouts: :star:star:star

Heres a video of Derek thanks to youtube and I really like what he could bring to Nebraska. He has that type of agressiveness that this coaching staff is look for. Looks like he's quick off the ball and blocks his defender backwards and moves pretty quickly for a 6'8" frame when pulling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypJwL-ivKKA

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

Those are big offers. Will be interesting to see if Neb throws their hat in the ring. Any chance he goes to camp being that he isn't very far away?

Per Rivals its not showing the Oklahoma offer but according to Mike Matya both UCLA and Oklahoma have both offered within the past week.

I agree and not only that but both those schools expecially UCLA are looking at a South Dakota player of all places. I've liked this kids video since day one and wondered why we haven't offered but I think Nebraska is focusing more on Cyrus Hobbi and Le'Raven Clark at this point.

• 3 weeks later...