Remember our all red jerseys?

Crazy Joey

My question is if we wore all white or all red Jerseys, how would you make out the numbers or names?

The all reds were worn in an Oklahoma home game in 1986 I think it was, a loss, again. All whites were worn in 1992 in a road loss at Washington (29-14), a 34-24 win @ Missouri (Frazier's first start), and 19-10 loss at Iowa St. in 1992, and then the most recent the Surrender Bowl in Boulder in 2007. I would like to see all reds here in there agains, esp. not the all whites, I like having the red stripes back on the pants, but 2002 was disgusting. I just would hate to turn into an Oregon with 18.26 different uniform combinations.

That there is my uni-ography in a nutshell.

I'm not a fan of the all white or all red, but I think it be cool if they went back to the style of jersey they wore back in the 90s for a couple of games here and there. It seemed like the material was different, it was unique to what everyone else around the country was wearing at the time.

But those jerseys didn't form fit!!!!! :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh

I'm not a fan of the all white or all red, but I think it be cool if they went back to the style of jersey they wore back in the 90s for a couple of games here and there. It seemed like the material was different, it was unique to what everyone else around the country was wearing at the time.

But those jerseys didn't form fit!!!!! :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh

I'm not suggesting that they should wear them every game. I just think they looked intimidating in them.

I'm not suggesting that they should wear them every game. I just think they looked intimidating in them.

It's ok. I was kidding anyways. :corndance

The all whites are TERRIBLE! I remember when the school I played for decided to where all white...no stripes...just plain white jerseys with numbers on them and plain white pants. All of us offensive lineman looked like the Michelin Man!!!!

Ha I heard someone say that before, cracked me up then too. Did you go to high school in NE?