I've always kept problem people away from the house with one of these:

Not only that but my sweet wife can be...

One Bad-A$$ Cat.

Just thought we needed a little levity guys.

Oh and by the way, "My daddy can beat up your daddy!"

T_O_B

:nanalama:corndance:nanalama:corndance:corndance:nanalama:corndance:corndance:corndance:nanalama:corndance:nanalama:corndance:nanalama

My Dad is pretty badass...

Damn it, RJ, I forgot who your Dad is. However, my Dad was nick-named 'Digger' because he was the...

The Undertaker.

T_O_B

:):):):):):):):):):):)

Not to get the Lawyers involved.

But with all this talk about stopping power and not really paying any attention to liability.

Are you better off killing an intruder or just winging them?

I'd guess you're gonna get sued no matter what, but say there aren't any of his/her buddies around to witness anything. You've already shot the intruder once or twice.

Do you finnish the job so they won't be alive to sue you and take your chances with their next of kin?

• Fire 1

But with all this talk about stopping power and not really paying any attention to liability.

I'd guess you're gonna get sued no matter what, but say there aren't any of his/her buddies around to witness anything. You've already shot the intruder once or twice.

Do you finnish the job so they won't be alive to sue you and take your chances with their next of kin?

"Warning, about to post own opinion. This post does not reflect the opinion of the other posters of this board, and should be treated as such."

I'd finish him off. It's only murder if you chase him down the street and shoot him after he tried to leave....

As long as you feared for your life/safety, then you're good to go. He's in your house, had no permission, and so on... Not the other way around. Just practice the "failure drill" - 2 to the body, one to the head. That way you don't have to worry about it looking like an execution (you shot him twice, disabling the threat, then shot him as he lied on the floor dying LOL) because you shot your three rounds as he came at you.

Does that help?

"Warning, about to post own opinion. This post does not reflect the opinion of the other posters of this board, and should be treated as such."

I'd finish him off. It's only murder if you chase him down the street and shoot him after he tried to leave....

As long as you feared for your life/safety, then you're good to go. He's in your house, had no permission, and so on... Not the other way around. Just practice the "failure drill" - 2 to the body, one to the head. That way you don't have to worry about it looking like an execution (you shot him twice, disabling the threat, then shot him as he lied on the floor dying LOL) because you shot your three rounds as he came at you.

Does that help?

:clap Nice!

Does that help?

Either way..

What will his fellow gang members do to you the following week?

Or his overprotective little Brother in a year or two?

I'm siddenly liking the Dog option, except My Siberian Husky who only barks when I sneak up on her and pull her tail...would probably greet the stranger and show him where the milkbones were hidden.

Damn it, RJ, I forgot who your Dad is. However, my Dad was nick-named 'Digger' because he was the...

post-4393-126642737087.jpg

The Undertaker.

T_O_B

:):):):):):):):):):):)

I think your Dad got into Ozzy Osborne's Eye-Makeup again.

Man Charged With Killing Unarmed Intruder

Last Update: 12/31/2009 10:07 am

Man Charged With Shooting Intruder

DETROIT (WXYZ) - A Detroit man has pleaded not guilty to murdering a man he believed was trying to rob his house.

Tigh Croff is charged with second degree murder and felony firearm charges. Police say he shot and killed 53-year-old Herbert Silas early Tuesday morning.

Investigators believe that Croff came home to find two men in his backyard. Chasing one of them off, officers say Croff confronted Silas when he turned around, raised his arms and said, "What are you going to do? Shoot me?"

That's when officers say Croff, whose home has been broken into three times, fired, hitting Silas in the chest. Croff, who works as a security guard, has a permit for the weapon. He is due back in court January 11.

Homeowner Charged for Shooting Intruder

Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 4:50:07 AM by Red in Blue PA

LITHONIA, Ga. (MyFOX ATLANTA) - A Lithonia homeowner who shot a man who allegedly tried to burglarize his home will face charges. The shooting happened Thursday morning on Gadwall Circle in Lithonia. Police said it appeared that the suspect was outside of the house.

"It came in through here went through the garage, hit the electrical panel, went through the bathroom and lodged in the wall," said Eric Thomas of the bullet that hit his home after a neighbor shot at an alleged intruder.

The shooting happened Thursday morning when police said the burglar entered a house located a couple of doors down from where Thomas lives.

Police said the unidentified homeowner interrupted the burglar and apparently shot him as he fled.

DeKalb County police said the homeowner who shot the suspect was charged with aggravated assault because the shots were fired outside of the home.

Investigators said the homeowner was taken to jail.

Now I don't want to appear to be in favor of Gun control..Although I do question the need for average citizens to own assault rifles.

But if my very precious Son is in the house, I'm going to do everything I can to make sure that NO gun ever goes off in my house..

Would you trust the stopping ability of two thicknesses of drywall and if you're lucky..3 1/2" of insulation to stop a bullet or even Shot from a shotgun in the next room?

How about over-spray?

Get a real looking water-gun for show...But invest some real time in self defense training for the whole family.

Lesson#1

RUN AWAY..Only fight to protect loved ones, not possessions.

I like the idea of using a gun, but like 37 I have a young child at home and I fear bullets going through walls and hitting her.

I have a couple of guns at the house, but for home defense I prefer my full-tang broadsword and/or my hickory axe handle wrapped in black tape, depending on where I am when the bad guy comes in. I'd rather leave them with broken bones and a staved-in head than risk shooting my family by accident.

I like the idea of using a gun, but like 37 I have a young child at home and I fear bullets going through walls and hitting her.

I have a couple of guns at the house, but for home defense I prefer my full-tang broadsword and/or my hickory axe handle wrapped in black tape, depending on where I am when the bad guy comes in. I'd rather leave them with broken bones and a staved-in head than risk shooting my family by accident.

From my experiences, as long as you stayed away from full metal jacket rounds and stuck with hollow points or soft tips, you won't get much extra travel unless your walls are really thin. Most of the time, our hollow points won't go through more than one object. You could always go with the tried and true method of home defense: A 2x4 with a nail in the end. But seriously, you'd be ok with a shotgun with small buckshot or birdshot... Plus its cool to see what that stuff will do to a dirtbag at 15 feet :nanalama

Basically, what we have here is a failure to communication. Personal preference.

Springfield 1911 Operator nuff said. jimho

never owned a glockenspeil though so I can't say.

post-426-126637079415.jpg

I also have a Springfield Operator. I was a shooting instructor in the Marine Corps and can attest that this is one of the finest handguns I have ever fired.

As you read above the man who was charged for shooting a burglar but also an intruder can sue you for injuring him. Thats why I keep hollow points in mine, dead men tell no lies or cant sue.

As you read above the man who was charged for shooting a burglar but also an intruder can sue you for injuring him. Thats why I keep hollow points in mine, dead men tell no lies or cant sue.

Unfortunately their relatives can.

T_O_B

Unfortunately their relatives can.

T_O_B

Jerome was such a good boy, he would never hurt anyone. :LOLtartar