DT Quincy Russell

Nexus

Hopefully he takes a look at us and likes what he sees. Then when he committs it puts good pressure on the other D-line recruits and we pick up Williams and Chickilo. Plus like someone else said, maybe Green will say hey this kid coached by my uncle is going to NU and my bro is there, I'll just commit now!

:koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::restore:w00t :w00t

Wouldn't that be awesome to pick up :star :star :star :star :star :star :star :star :star :star :star :star :star :star :star :star all at once!?!

Longhorn fans arent to upset about him decommiting, interestting what the last two posts have to say about Quincy and Coach Green.....

http://texas.rivals....sid=902&style=2

I'd like to believe that Coach Green's relationship to Andrew might help us land Quincy. At least Quincy will have someone he knows by association here in Lincoln. As for Aaron, Nebraska was always going to be in the mix for him, because of Andrew.

Either way, I'm not stressing our DT prospects. We're going to get 2-3 quality DT's in this class regardless, with or without Russell. The buzz is heavy right now for that position thanks to Suh, and a lot of quality kids have genuine interest in Nebraska because of it.

Either way, I'm not stressing our DT prospects. We're going to get 2-3 quality DT's in this class regardless, with or without Russell. The buzz is heavy right now for that position thanks to Suh, and a lot of quality kids have genuine interest in Nebraska because of it.

Go Big D Line U!

Longhorn fans arent to upset about him decommiting, interestting what the last two posts have to say about Quincy and Coach Green.....

I'd like to believe that Coach Green's relationship to Andrew might help us land Quincy. At least Quincy will have someone he knows by association here in Lincoln. As for Aaron, Nebraska was always going to be in the mix for him, because of Andrew.

Taken from a Texas board.

Wasatch Horn

Post #1985

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Re: Quincy Russell makes #19 Reply

Getting Westerman killed all the disappointment I had.

I am a bit concerned about some of the comments coming from coach Green, it really leads me to believe that he is in much tighter with the Nebraska coaches then I previously thought. If this is the case, then landing Aaron is going to be tougher than I thought.

Posted on 4/7 11:40 AM | IP: Logged

Sounds like there is concern we may get both Russell and Green!!!!

Taken from a Texas board.

Wasatch Horn

Post #1985

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Re: Quincy Russell makes #19 Reply

Getting Westerman killed all the disappointment I had.

I am a bit concerned about some of the comments coming from coach Green, it really leads me to believe that he is in much tighter with the Nebraska coaches then I previously thought. If this is the case, then landing Aaron is going to be tougher than I thought.

Posted on 4/7 11:40 AM | IP: Logged

Sounds like there is concern we may get both Russell and Green!!!!

http://texas.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=61&tid=141900007&mid=141900007&sid=902&style=2

jeez texas fans tells us how you really feel...

Scout updated Quincy's profile. Initially he hadn't been evaluated so this is his first ranking by Scout as a 4* ranked #7 DT in the nation. Another thing to note is that ESPN didn't initially have him listed in their ESPNU 150 Prospect list before, but now they have.