DT Quincy Russell

Nexus

Its only April.....maybe after October 16th he'll switch over to the Huskers after leaving the dark side of Texas

Geez I want us to win that game, more than any regular-season since the '01 OU game.

With Russell committing and Westerman not looking like he'll be there I hope we can talk some new guys into going to the Red-White game.

Decommits from Texas

Green said Russell could visit Nebraska, one of his favorites, as early as this weekend. Rivals.com lists Russell with nine scholarship offers, but Russell said he’s received 17, including Oklahoma, Alabama, Oklahoma State and Baylor.

His coach appears to be Aaron Greens uncle

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/Sam_Houston_DT_backs_out_on_UT.html

Decommits from Texas

Green said Russell could visit Nebraska, one of his favorites, as early as this weekend. Rivals.com lists Russell with nine scholarship offers, but Russell said he's received 17, including Oklahoma, Alabama, Oklahoma State and Baylor.

His coach appears to be Aaron Greens uncle

http://www.mysananto..._out_on_UT.html

Whoa! :o

Thanks for the update.

Thought it was interesting that Aaron Green's uncle Gary Green is Quincy Russell's coach. I remember reading somewhere awhile back that Gary Green played for Baylor back in the 70's and went on to the NFL as well. Aaron mentioned Gary in a video interview with Rivals during the Army All-American game back in January.