DT Quincy Russell

Nexus

FWIW, Russell wants to major in Engineering. That bodes well for Nebraska since we have an excellent Engineering program.

If I remember right, didn't we lose a top DL prospect to UCLA last year that wanted to major in some sort of Engineering? His name was something like Owamagbe. Don't really remember - thought he was kind of a good player though. :)

FWIW, Russell wants to major in Engineering. That bodes well for Nebraska since we have an excellent Engineering program.

If I remember right, didn't we lose a top DL prospect to UCLA last year that wanted to major in some sort of Engineering? His name was something like Owamagbe. Don't really remember - thought he was kind of a good player though. :)

Who?

Who?

The certain player in question was an intended business major and UCLA doesnt currently offer that program. But like I have said on here before: recruiting is like fishing, you dont talk about the ones that you dont catch.

Who?

The certain player in question was an intended business major and UCLA doesnt currently offer that program. But like I have said on here before: recruiting is like fishing, you dont talk about the ones that you dont catch.

Yeah . . . I know who he was talking about. I just didn't put in the insert sarcasm here sign.

• 2 weeks later...

While I don't doubt that Russell enjoyed his trip here, he's probably a long shot, not because NU lacks anything that he's looking for, but because his Mom has health problems. I really couldn't blame him for staying close to home for her sakes. On the other hand, I'd love to have him here if he wants to be here.

• Fire 1

The jist of the Russell article (Rivals) was that it was cold. A cold breeze. Other than that he enjoyed the trip.

I laughed out loud when I read his Rivals quote. He said he would give the trip an 8.5 because it was cold. But then he said it was his fault for forgetting to bring his jacket, so he thought maybe he should bump his trip score up to a 9. :rollin

The jist of the Russell article (Rivals) was that it was cold. A cold breeze. Other than that he enjoyed the trip.

I laughed out loud when I read his Rivals quote. He said he would give the trip an 8.5 because it was cold. But then he said it was his fault for forgetting to bring his jacket, so he thought maybe he should bump his trip score up to a 9. :rollin

I understand warm weather kids shying away from cooler climates, but it makes no sense if you're a football player, particularly if you have NFL aspirations, to dock points off of a place because of the weather. I guess they take it for granted living in warm climates year round?