OL Mike Shoff

HuskerEric

For anyone who cares, Shoff made it to the finals at the Nebraska State Wrestling tourney. All finals matches will be broadcast live on Nebraska Public Television tomorrow afternoon (Sat. 2/20) @ 2:00pm Central Time. Shoff's match will go on closer to 4:00ish pm since he's in the 285lbs. division and they're the very last match of the tournament. So far Shoff is 38-0 going into tomorrow's match. The kid he faces in the finals is 41-1.

For anyone who cares, Shoff made it to the finals at the Nebraska State Wrestling tourney. All finals matches will be broadcast live on Nebraska Public Television tomorrow afternoon (Sat. 2/20) @ 2:00pm Central Time. Shoff's match will go on closer to 4:00ish pm since he's in the 285lbs. division and they're the very last match of the tournament. So far Shoff is 38-0 going into tomorrow's match. The kid he faces in the finals is 41-1.

Won his match to win the class D 285 championship! Congrats!!

Won his match to win the class D 285 championship! Congrats!!

Yeah, I watched it. Shoff is a beast.

Those measurables can't be accurate, can they? A 280 pound high school sophomore who runs a 12 second 100 yard dash and benches 365? That's unreal.

Yeah I also think these might be inflated a tad... but either way they are impressive. It's nice to see that he is a good wrestler as well, it shows that he really does have quickness and good overall altheticism. I look forward to him being N. If he really is that fast he could almost play Tight End, which would be unreal at that size...

imagine him to only get better as he gets older....... i wonder when we might offer after some evaluation by the staff..

My guess is this summer at camp, assuming he attends and the staff likes what they see.

If(I said IF) he's all that he's cracked-up to be he's the kind of kid you lock-up early. Word is that USC started sniffing-around Reeves but got shot-down. Who knows what might have happened if we waited on offering Reeves or who might go after Shoff.

imagine him to only get better as he gets older....... i wonder when we might offer after some evaluation by the staff..

My guess is this summer at camp, assuming he attends and the staff likes what they see.

If(I said IF) he's all that he's cracked-up to be he's the kind of kid you lock-up early. Word is that USC started sniffing-around Reeves but got shot-down. Who knows what might have happened if we waited on offering Reeves or who might go after Shoff.

USC contacted both Reeves and Moore to gauge their interest in USC and were given the cold shoulder by both kids.

yup. and that's why you don't jerk in-state kids around by trying to get them all to walk-on. if they have the level of talent you want out of your scholarship players, show them the love and get 'em on board.

• Fire 1