OL Mike Shoff

HuskerEric

• 2 months later...

I don't know if he played football last year or not; but, he is the Number 1 rated wrestler in Class D. He is undefeated so far this year. His only High School Wrestling loss came in the state finals his freshman year. If I remember, it was a controversial loss. He is undefeated since then.

He will have to come to the junior day, and prove to the coaches that he has taken the necessary steps to heal his knee to the fullest. But, in say that I am confident that he will get his offer, and commit on the spot.

Knee looks fine as of tonight. Pinned his opponent in :13 in the first period tonight in the State Wrestling SemiFinals match.

He will have to come to the junior day, and prove to the coaches that he has taken the necessary steps to heal his knee to the fullest. But, in say that I am confident that he will get his offer, and commit on the spot.

Knee looks fine as of tonight. Pinned his opponent in :13 in the first period tonight in the State Wrestling SemiFinals match.

Brute force! Gotta love it!!!