Congrats on a great season!

Zammers

I wasn't aware Ciante Evans was one of TCU's top 2 targets. It definitely means something when Gary Patterson & Dick Bumpas want you that badly. Hope we can capitalize on such a talent.

Quite frankly, I think it's a bigger deal if Bo Pelini wants you on his defense.

Oh really? No knock to Bo Pelini. The record for ending the season ranked #1 in total defense is 4 times. That record is shared by 3 teams.....Alabama, Auburn, and TCU. Alabama and Auburn have finished #1 4 times in 75 years. It just so happens that TCU has done it 4 times in the last 9 years. So I think Gary Patterson edges Bo Pelini out in that regard.

I wasn't aware Ciante Evans was one of TCU's top 2 targets. It definitely means something when Gary Patterson & Dick Bumpas want you that badly. Hope we can capitalize on such a talent.

Quite frankly, I think it's a bigger deal if Bo Pelini wants you on his defense.

Oh really? No knock to Bo Pelini. The record for ending the season ranked #1 in total defense is 4 times. That record is shared by 3 teams.....Alabama, Auburn, and TCU. Alabama and Auburn have finished #1 4 times in 75 years. It just so happens that TCU has done it 4 times in the last 9 years. So I think Gary Patterson edges Bo Pelini out in that regard.

Try playing Virginia Tech, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, and Texas Tech in the same season...then talk about defensive stats...Would you have wanted to play NU after the Holiday Bowl??? Didn;t think so!

Try playing Virginia Tech, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, and Texas Tech in the same season...then talk about defensive stats...Would you have wanted to play NU after the Holiday Bowl??? Didn;t think so!

Why would I want to watch a 6-3 Frog win? ;)

Why would I want to watch a 6-3 Frog win? ;)

dont kid yourself....

Have you seen Jamal Turner play? He's our QB commit for 2011.

I have not seen him play in person, but I've watched his film. He is one of the top 20 players in Texas going into this spring. He plays QB currently, but I'm not sure he's not better suited for another position. He is on the small side (for a QB) at 6'1 173lb. He's electric with the ball in his hands (maybe Wr). Has great cut back ability and seems to find a way to get to open space. He can even be effective on the defensive side of the ball. Could be a VERY good DB for the Blackshirts. Charles Woodson-like? I'll probably have an opportunity to see him up close this next fall and can give you a better idea then.

I have not seen him play in person, but I've watched his film. He is one of the top 20 players in Texas going into this spring. He plays QB currently, but I'm not sure he's not better suited for another position. He is on the small side (for a QB) at 6'1 173lb. He's electric with the ball in his hands (maybe Wr). Has great cut back ability and seems to find a way to get to open space. He can even be effective on the defensive side of the ball. Could be a VERY good DB for the Blackshirts. Charles Woodson-like? I'll probably have an opportunity to see him up close this next fall and can give you a better idea then.

i agree that he would be good at other positions, however i am of the opinion that he would make a very good qb. he is only 173lbs currently.....as a junior in HS, he still has another year of HS as well as 1-3 years college before he will likely see the field. most people gain considerable weight between their Jr and Sr years of HS and i would suspect the same to be true for Turner. i would be willing to lay down some serious bucks to say that he will play qb at NU....

I don't think TCU can hang with Nebraska. Not even close. Can you imagine if TCU played Texas or Alabama in Pasadena. It would not of been pretty.

• Fire 1

I don't think TCU can hang with Nebraska. Not even close. Can you imagine if TCU played Texas or Alabama in Pasadena. It would not of been pretty.

If you watched TCU at all last year you would know we were OFF in the Fiesta Bowl. We were never in a rhythm.

Your statement above tells me you don't have a very high respect for Boise St. Guys, for those of you who don't know or don't want to admit it, BOISE STATE is good. Very good. They are well coached and execute with precision. They will be top 3 to start the season.

TCU could easily have won the Fiesta Bowl. A few bounces here and there and one mistake on a fake punt.

Trust me, I was there and I wanted to throw up, but after watching the film we didn't play half bad. Just out of sync.

The only team to beat Boise in the last 2 years is TCU.

If Boise can get past Virginia Tech and Oregon State.....they could be playing for the title.