SIGNED OT Zach Sterup

will be visiting iowa again after us, down to those 2

he's real down with iowa... i think he appriciates that iowa showed him the love early and i think being in the big-10 will help him choice iowa easier if he wants to knowing his family will get a chance to see him play.....

promising but honeslty now i'm not getting my hopes up with the iowa news......

if we wouldve been on him earlier i think he would already been locked up

Irie I can't take anything you say seriously. Your posts are all over the place, and I keep seeing that chick in the shower. It's very distracting. But awesome!

maybe its the white women white cars or white drugs that are making my posts all over the place... but hey what do you want from me.. i'm impulsive, day to day and how can you take anything i say serious anyways??? i'm not expert i'm just irie!!

sorry to bring the quality of the board down guys

:LOLtartar

being in the big-10 will help him choice iowa easier if he wants to knowing his family will get a chance to see him play.....

They will only get 1 more chance to see him play than they would have normally (the Iowa/NU game), and it will only be in Lincoln twice (maybe 3) during his career so I am going to go the other way on this one and say prior to us joining the big10 - he knew he could go to Iowa and not need to worry about his Nebraska ties. He could still quietly cheer NU on, etc. Now that we're in the same conference, same division...it's really no different than him going to Kansas/MU. I doubt he wants to play for Iowa when all of his family/friends will be rooting for another team in his division. Maybe it's me being optimistic, but I feel better going head-to-head with Iowa knowing he sort of has to cut his NU ties now, whereas before he could still be a fan with no real reprucussions.

being in the big-10 will help him choice iowa easier if he wants to knowing his family will get a chance to see him play.....

They will only get 1 more chance to see him play than they would have normally (the Iowa/NU game), and it will only be in Lincoln twice (maybe 3) during his career so I am going to go the other way on this one and say prior to us joining the big10 - he knew he could go to Iowa and not need to worry about his Nebraska ties. He could still quietly cheer NU on, etc. Now that we're in the same conference, same division...it's really no different than him going to Kansas/MU. I doubt he wants to play for Iowa when all of his family/friends will be rooting for another team in his division. Maybe it's me being optimistic, but I feel better going head-to-head with Iowa knowing he sort of has to cut his NU ties now, whereas before he could still be a fan with no real reprucussions.

no i like the perspective... but if he really really prefers iowa i'm sure it will make it that much easier for him.... plus you know if he committs to iowa is friends wont be rooting against him!!!!! at least not to his face....

:koolaid2:

If he's smart and truly looking at all aspects of his future, Iowa may *gulp* actually be a better choice. Ferentz is an established offensive line Guru.

Once he committed 100% to football he got his offer. It was never a question of talent. It is hard for a kid to play both basketball and football in college. I would bet that he is N before September.

Once he committed 100% to football he got his offer. It was never a question of talent. It is hard for a kid to play both basketball and football in college. I would bet that he is N before September.

i've still got a wierd feeling... i think he was all set for iowa but we have given him a lot to think about... ulitmately i think he joins nebraska.... but i think we came closer to really pushing him away (atleast in his own eyes as iowa would let him pursue both sports)........