SIGNED OT Zach Sterup

Holy Crap. Imagine our possible O-Line in a couple years. It could stack up like this:

LT: Tyler Moore 6'6" 290

LG: Jeremiah Sirles 6'6" 310

C: Ryne Reeves 6'3" 300

RG: Brent Qvale 6'7 335

RT: Zach Sterup 6'8" 270

Just think, except for Qvale and Sirles, that's their size BEFORE they make it to campus/weight room. And IIRC, Sirles projects as more of a tackle, but I slotted him at guard just for his size. If you're not happy with that, go ahead and slot in either Jesse Coffey (6'7" 290) or Nick Ash (6'5" 261). I find it kind of funny that the 6'3" 300 lb. guy will feel tiny. We are going to have one mammoth offensive line!

i was just thinking about that.... those guys are gonna be huge and right about that time they get going hopefully we'll be in full stride with JT or BC or BS if he is still around... in any case the future is looking bright

Holy Crap. Imagine our possible O-Line in a couple years. It could stack up like this:

Just think, except for Qvale and Sirles, that's their size BEFORE they make it to campus/weight room. And IIRC, Sirles projects as more of a tackle, but I slotted him at guard just for his size. If you're not happy with that, go ahead and slot in either Jesse Coffey (6'7" 290) or Nick Ash (6'5" 261). I find it kind of funny that the 6'3" 300 lb. guy will feel tiny. We are going to have one mammoth offensive line!

No A-Rod? Our line really is gonna be beastly if a top100 guard is riding the bench ;)

Those weights will be higher once they get into the program and get stronger. Just jizzed!!!

No A-Rod? Our line really is gonna be beastly if a top100 guard is riding the bench ;)

Good call. BTW, A Rod was listed as 6'6" 298. Quite hefty himself. Also, remembering back to last year, Mike Moudy (a large 6'7" 291) was considered ahead of A Rod in his development, no? I mean I know A Rod was top 100 and the top recruit in NE last year, but if I remember right, after his USA vs. the World performance last year, the consensus was the Moody was the farther along lineman. Either way, throw Yoshi and this is one HUGE LINE.

Injuries are gonna happen but the depth on the line looks to be there too.

Whoever the starters are it's heads and shoulders above what we've had in the last 8 years, both depth wise and talent.

Tackles: Moudy (high 3 star), Sirles (high 3 star), Moore (high 4 star), Sterup (4 star), Coffey (mid 3 star)

Guards: A-Rod (4 star), Admire (will be 4 star IMO), Klachko (4 star), Ash (high 3 star), Qvale (very underrated 3 star)

Center: Reeves (high 4 star)

I didn't put Yoshi on here bc he's a juco. IMO the starters in 2 years will be:

LT: Moore

LG: Qvale

C: Reeves

RG: A-Rod

RT: Sirles

• 3 weeks later...

people saying he could commit today so bumping his thread up to the top with Davies.

Wrong profile? He's been bigredn.png for a month?

accidents happen.... like just today i shat my pants after eating some rank crotcho-bell for lunch......

damn

:facepalm: