Spring Game Tickets

rawhide-jr

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I won't be able to attend the Spring Game. With that said, I have four tickets available for face value ($10/each), if anyone is interested. I have not received them from the ticket office yet, but I will pay for shipping when I receive them. They are in the North Stadium, Section 39, Row 31, seats 15-18.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I won't be able to attend the Spring Game. With that said, I have four tickets available for face value ($10/each), if anyone is interested. I have not received them from the ticket office yet, but I will pay for shipping when I receive them. They are in the North Stadium, Section 39, Row 31, seats 15-18.

i may be interested in 2 of them. you dont know if they are obstructed view or not do you? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Those who are wondering if this view is obstructed... It is not. The only places obstructed in the North stadium are the very corners cut off a little of the endzone and first 5-10 yards. These seats are two sections toward the middle of the endzone and thus have a wonderful view, however you can not see the big screen unless you turn around and look up (its behind you). You can see the smaller screens on the corners though.

• 2 weeks later...