SIGNED ATH Daniel Davie

• 2 months later...

God, so a Nebraska kid will get an NU offer and all the old BCers will freak out. I can't wait.

:lol: some people might, but if you watch him in his film or a real game (I've watched him twice) he definatly is talented enough and a playmaker. He would make a good addition to our wr's or as a safety.

God, so a Nebraska kid will get an NU offer and all the old BCers will freak out. I can't wait.

:lol: some people might, but if you watch him in his film or a real game (I've watched him twice) he definatly is talented enough and a playmaker. He would make a good addition to our wr's or as a safety.

Think he could be a Devin Hester or Percy Harvin type? WR/return man? Sounds like he's a burner. All class state record is 10.5 - Kelly Yancy in 1989. Says here he ran a 10.38. (wind aided)?

Think he could be a Devin Hester or Percy Harvin type? WR/return man? Sounds like he's a burner. All class state record is 10.5 - Kelly Yancy in 1989. Says here he ran a 10.38. (wind aided)?

He could defintaly be that type, my cousin actually lives in Beatrice so my uncle, cousin and I usually stop by and see a game once in a while. He needs to put a little weight on he's pretty thin but a very good player.

Frankie at Ohio just offered.

He'll be attending these camps: Iowa, Iowa State, Nebraska, North Dakota State, Kansas, Kansas State, and Ohio.

He is looking forward to the Husker camp so he can show the coaches what he can do.

Ya I'm not impressed either. Like I said last year when we were discussing Evans, at the class B level in Nebraska a division 1 quality recruit should be dominating against the competition and it appears from his highlights that not even close to the case. Now I guess it could be that his team is just not that good, but there are several other division 1 talented players that dominate even thought their team sucks. The last highlight he had on the kick return he got ran down from behind by a guy that appeared to be at least 10-15 pounds heavier than him, and speed is supposed to be his big asset.