DE Anthony Chickillo

Nexus

Says he still wants to visit Nebraska. Watched us a lot this year and is a big Suh fan. He has ties to Miami through his father and grandfather - both played there. He will do his homework though.....he has 40+ offers.

Seems to have some very legitimate interest in Nebraska.

Thanks for this update. Also for the one on Bubba as well. :thumbs

• 4 weeks later...

Not looking good, off of ESPN it states that he has grown friendly with Wilder II and may end up becoming a package deal with him. They are looking at a lot of the same schools and may be interested in becoming bookend DEs at the same school. He also didn't list us as being on his summer visit list of about 8 schools. We are not on Wilder's Top 5 as well... Furthermore, he's visiting some far-off locales, so we're not talking about it being a distance issue with his summer visits. He's going to places like Ohio State and USC as well as the strong schools near his region.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

He'll be planning an official to NU. Hopefully we can get him in this fall during a good game, but he might commit by summer's end. Talks to Tyler Moore quite a bit apparently and really likes JP.

+1

Thanks for the update. :thumbs

Im just gonna call a commit right here and i believe Anthony will be N. Tyler Moore and him interact alot on FB, also with the other OL recruits, Personally i think he's just waiting for his visit and will decide then. Now it would be weird to know off FB but Im pretty young myself and im actually cool with BOBO AKA Q. Enunwa.

Im just gonna call a commit right here and i believe Anthony will be N. Tyler Moore and him interact alot on FB, also with the other OL recruits, Personally i think he's just waiting for his visit and will decide then. Now it would be weird to know off FB but Im pretty young myself and im actually cool with BOBO AKA Q. Enunwa.

I'll take your word for it. :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

I hate sounding like a creep but they're all exchanging their xbox live gamer tags, You're starting to see The "Nebraska Way" forming with kids who live all across the country, They're all really close and I believe this will be the class that puts us over the top cause they have more chemistry than any other recruiting class in the country and im willing to bet. These guys sense it too.

I'm gonna trust you on this one! I still think Miami has the inside track with Anthony because his Dad and Grandpa played for the hurricanes. But I like your optimisim!