Hometown: Tempe, Arizona

School: Corona Del Sol

Position: DT

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 280 lbs

40 time: 4.98

Visit Date:

GPA: 3.0

Interests: Arizona, Arizona St, Cal, Clemson, Georgia, LSU, Nebraska, Northern Illinois, Oregon, Stanford, UCLA, USC, Wake Forest

Offers: Arizona, Arizona St, Nebraska, Northern Illinois, Stanford, Wake Forest

Rivals: NR

Scout: :star :star :star :star #9 DT

MaxPreps

ESPN: U150 Watch List

post-7834-1266946970.jpg

EZ-E and I were talking about this kid last week before he was offered. We both agreed that this kid plays like Gerald McCoy. We also agreed that the DT recruit from Ohio, Kevin Williams reminds us of Suh.

Wouldn't it be nice having a Suh & McCoy clone on the line together from the 2011 class?

EZ-E and I were talking about this kid last week before he was offered. We both agreed that this kid plays like Gerald McCoy. We also agreed that the DT recruit from Ohio, Kevin Williams reminds us of Suh.

Wouldn't it be nice having a Suh & McCoy clone on the line together from the 2011 class?

He HAS to come to Nebraska! 14 seconds into that video and he is already throwing the bones.

What options we have for DL prospects this year? Reed, Scarlett, Peat, Williams, Russell, Wynn, Chickillo and I am sure that I am missing a few.

I cant come up with a wish list because I want all of these guys. I will leave the tough decisions to the coaches. To be honest we have legit chances with all of these prospects that I have mentioned above.

Did he throw the bones at the 14 second mark :bonez

Yes he did......Bo and company better be pushing hard to get this kid here. In parts of that video it reminded me of watching Suh when he'd push the lineman back into the QB to disrupt the play forcing the QB to throw a bad pass. He's got great power and aggression to make plays whether its tackles for loss or forcing the QB to make bad throws.

• 3 weeks later...