SIGNED DT Todd Peat

If we can get an official, I think we can nab this kid. He can just sit there and marvel at Crick and his path of destruction.

Yeah! Get him in on 10/16. The atmosphere, the stadium, the game, the team...I think he'll have to reconsider everything he previously thought up until that point. :koolaid2:

• 2 weeks later...

Standford is the clear favorite as of right now. Peat really likes the defensive staff and Chester McGlockton defensive interm coach for Stanford was a teammate with Todd Peat's dad with the Oakland Raiders. Wherever Todd Peat goes his younger brother Andrus Peat a 2012 offensive tackle recruit that Nebraska is also going after will probably follow his older brother.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like we're in pretty good shape with him.

Caveat: I think I've read the name Ndamukong Suh more than any other player or coach when reading about defensive recruits. He is going to be a powerful recruiting tool for the staff for next 10 years.

SUUUUUHHHHH!!!!!!

Sounds like we're in pretty good shape with him.

Caveat: I think I've read the name Ndamukong Suh more than any other player or coach when reading about defensive recruits. He is going to be a powerful recruiting tool for the staff for next 10 years.

SUUUUUHHHHH!!!!!!

next 1-2 years definately. kids have short memories

He is planning to visit in July with his little bro. He plans to narrow things down to 7/8 schools by the end of the summer but a few stand out....Standford, Nebraska, Arizona, and Arizona State. He is going to spend June 21-22 at Stanford.

Thanks buddy! thumbsup.gif