SIGNED DT Todd Peat

will visit this fall and is basically open with recruiting, sounds like he has a good relationship with Ron Brown.

Who doesn't have a good relationship with Ron Brown? Funny how we've never heard anyone say, "Boy, I can't stand that Nebraska TE coach, he's a major dick!" :hmmph

One very, very valuable piece to this team.

will visit this fall and is basically open with recruiting, sounds like he has a good relationship with Ron Brown.

Who doesn't have a good relationship with Ron Brown? Funny how we've never heard anyone say, "Boy, I can't stand that Nebraska TE coach, he's a major dick!" :hmmph

I think that I could probably take only so much of Ron Brown. That's because I'm a heathen.

I think that I could probably take only so much of Ron Brown. That's because I'm a heathen.

You and me both, brother. But Brown is a stand up guy and a classy gentleman. Nothing but respect for him.

• 5 weeks later...

Anything new??? GBR

Yes he's going to make an offical visit to Miami, Alabama, and Nebraska this fall.

Seems like Stanford and Arizona State are his top 2 favorites because he's been to their campus a lot and has formed a good relationship with both Universities.

Anything new??? GBR

Yes he's going to make an offical visit to Miami, Alabama, and Nebraska this fall.

Seems like Stanford and Arizona State are his top 2 favorites because he's been to their campus a lot and has formed a good relationship with both Universities.

recruiting has really come to a standstill huh........ hope it picks up soon or atleast becomes more interesting

<_<

Anything new??? GBR

recruiting has really come to a standstill huh........ hope it picks up soon or atleast becomes more interesting

<_<

not unusual. anyone that didn't commit during the summer camp circuit is likely to be waiting for campus visits in the fall by this point. of course, there may be a few that still want to get it over with before their season starts, but probably not many.