SIGNED DT Todd Peat

Alright, Im ready for an all-nighter with this thread, who's with me? I expect a lot of rampid speculation and rumors just like last year in the Owa thread the day before signing day.

I'M IN!!! Last year I wasn't a member of this bored and I got updates while sitting in class. This year should be a little better.

Oh snap!

bored, eh? ... which is German for a whale's vagina??

Sometimes you just have to say when in Rome... :rollin

I'm sure you meant super stimulating, amazingly awesome husker forum ;)

:facepalm: That is truly embarrassing...

Any juicy info? Any insiders know if he text Pelini tonight? Is he a silent commit? Come on, lie to me, idc, I just want this to be like OwaWatch

I hate waiting on ones like this especially when I work tomorrow and really won't be able to check to see what is happening very much. OwaWatch but with a better result.

Any juicy info? Any insiders know if he text Pelini tonight? Is he a silent commit? Come on, lie to me, idc, I just want this to be like OwaWatch

I hate waiting on ones like this especially when I work tomorrow and really won't be able to check to see what is happening very much. OwaWatch but with a better result.

What time is he scheduled to make his decision?

9:30am

I told you a few weeks ago to get a job with a public schools system. No work for me tom. for the second day. And no work next Thurs and Fri for conferences and Feb. 21st for Presidents Day. Man, I love my job

Is there a thread anywhere that has the announcement times of everyone we are in the running for?

I told you a few weeks ago to get a job with a public schools system. No work for me tom. for the second day. And no work next Thurs and Fri for conferences and Feb. 21st for Presidents Day. Man, I love my job

Well it depends on what school you work at, there are some that pretty much never cancel school, you are just lucky you are at a place that lets you cancel school a lot. I hope you have to make up all these snow days at the end of the year!!!

Is there a thread anywhere that has the announcement times of everyone we are in the running for?

Not that I know of.

Well it depends on what school you work at, there are some that pretty much never cancel school, you are just lucky you are at a place that lets you cancel school a lot. I hope you have to make up all these snow days at the end of the year!!!

Well, every school district in Omaha called off. I work for Millard Public Schools and they usually set aside 4 or 5 days in the year for snow days, so no I wont have to make them up.

Well, every school district in Omaha called off. I work for Millard Public Schools and they usually set aside 4 or 5 days in the year for snow days, so no I wont have to make them up.

Good thing Omaha/Millard is a bunch of wimps and cancel school that much. I didn't get that many snow days my whole K-12 years.