ESPN Suspends Kornheiser

I totally love Hannah Storm but quite frankly I have to agree with Mr. Tony. She's wearing a hot outfit but it belongs on a 20 to 25 year old woman. Hannah is 48, married, ans has three daughters. If she wants to dress like a hottie that's fine with me, but it should be appropriate for her age.

T_O_B

:facepalm:

Oh, I beg to differ. She’s got the body to pull it off. Clothes should be body-appropriate. Not age appropriate.

Sorry but I still think that in that outfit she had on above looks like she's ready for a high school dance.

T_O_B

:nanalama

Have to agree with TO on this one... yes she may have the body to rock it, but she is an aged beauty and frankly deserves being made fun of for raiding her kids closet. It would probably be like TO Bulls baby blue leisure suit, sure he can probably fit into it but should not wear it in public! :)

I totally love Hannah Storm but quite frankly I have to agree with Mr. Tony. She's wearing a hot outfit but it belongs on a 20 to 25 year old woman. Hannah is 48, married, ans has three daughters. If she wants to dress like a hottie that's fine with me, but it should be appropriate for her age.

T_O_B

:facepalm:

Oh, I beg to differ. She’s got the body to pull it off. Clothes should be body-appropriate. Not age appropriate.

Sorry but I still think that in that outfit she had on above looks like she's ready for a high school dance.

T_O_B

:nanalama

Have to agree with TO on this one... yes she may have the body to rock it, but she is an aged beauty and frankly deserves being made fun of for raiding her kids closet. It would probably be like TO Bulls baby blue leisure suit, sure he can probably fit into it but should not wear it in public! :)

H83, you dog, how did you know? My Dad was a Funeral Director and I started sporting 3 piece suits and wing tips as a sophmore in high school. Sometime in the seventies my Mom gave me a liesure suit for Christmas/birthday or something. I wore the thing once and felt terribly under dressed. From then on I don't know what happened to the thing.

T_O_B

:cheers

Hannah Storm can pull off that outfit. I don't see what her age has to do with anything. You either have that body or you don't.

All I care about is whether it's appropriate for the setting. The guys are wearing shirts and ties or suits, and she's wearing a miniskirt. There shouldn't be two dress codes for equal employees. If she's on the same level as the guys, dress to the same level.

She is fairly attractive. For some reason her body seems a little disproportionate (too much legs, it that is possible). BUT, Kornheiser has a point, and I do think her outfits look tacky quite often.

I think him being suspended is a little outrageous... that is tony being tony. He knows he isn't brad pitt, he's just doing his thing.

The absolute worst part of this ordeal is that so many men are now saying that Hannah Storm is hot. Really guys? Who else is in your spank bank then, Dana Jacobson? Pam Ward maybe? :facepalm:

All the guys in this thread who said Hannah Storm is hot probably need to re-evaluate just what they think a really hot woman looks like. If Hannah Storm is hot to you, I can only imagine what the "ordinary" women where you live must look like.

I don't watch espn, but the picture above, Hannah looks like the typical hot soccer-mom from around here.

You know, the one or two that you catch yourself undressing with your eyes when your wife is going back to the Mormon-Wagon to get the team's snacks.

And I work with mostly a bunch of guys and a couple of fat Mexican Women, so to me.....Even Paris Hilton is "Hot".

The absolute worst part of this ordeal is that so many men are now saying that Hannah Storm is hot. Really guys? Who else is in your spank bank then, Dana Jacobson? Pam Ward maybe?

Sure, Hannah Storm does not look like the airbrushed 22 year old honeys in all those magazines of yours hidden under your twin sized mattress—you know, the magazines with all the pages stuck together for some reason. But in my book she is hot. Especially for a chick who knows that three-gap techniques don’t refer to ways of taking it up the butt.

Looks like she has man hands :LOLtartar:rollin:sarcasm

A rare occasion for sure, as I have given all of my positive rep points for a day in one thread, and to contradicting arguments. I have been a loyal Tony Kornheiser listener (radio...he was admittedly horrible on MNF) since 2000. I don't believe his thoughts were necessarily schtick, but his actual opinion. That being said, he knows they are entertaining and will draw a reaction. And regardless of what he says, I would totally hit that, and I respect the guys who are defending her. (I'm kind of a freak though...)

The absolute worst part of this ordeal is that so many men are now saying that Hannah Storm is hot. Really guys? Who else is in your spank bank then, Dana Jacobson? Pam Ward maybe?

Sure, Hannah Storm does not look like the airbrushed 22 year old honeys in all those magazines of yours hidden under your twin sized mattress—you know, the magazines with all the pages stuck together for some reason. But in my book she is hot. Especially for a chick who knows that three-gap techniques don’t refer to ways of taking it up the butt.

Looks like she has man hands :LOLtartar:rollin:sarcasm

Those big ole mitts would be good for handling large packages and junk. :lol:

anyone hear Van Pelt drop the F-bomb last night on SportsCenter? As they were heading to break, he though his mike was off and said, 'f-bomb, ive got to pee."(i think it was pee, im not sure, kind of gets fuzzy) Good stuff. Ill see if I can find a linkie.

Van Pelt has had a solid week. First the

and now this.

Apology - not nearly as entertaining as the actual event.