OT Andre Yruretagoyena

Player: Andre Yruretagoyena

Hometown: Scottsdale, AZ

Position: OT

Height: 6'5''

Weight: 250 lbs.

40 time:

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado, Kansas, Kansas State, Michigan, Oregon State, San Diego State, South Dakota State, UCLA, Washington

Favorites: Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado, Kansas, Kansas State, Michigan, Nebraska, Northern Arizona, Oregon, Oregon State, San Diego State, South Dakota State, UCLA, Washington

In a recent interview, Andre's head coach said Nebraska has been in contact with him and is planning on offering soon.

Rivals:

Scout: :star :star :star

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Although there is controversy surrounding the program, Yruretagoyena still maintains interest in USC.

"They stand extremely high," he said. "I love the coaches, the area, and everything I experienced on my unofficial visit while I was there."

http://usc.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1093497

u sure he isn't in the witness protection program as some sort of russian underwrold guy...... :koolaid2:

but yeah great offer list and GREAT film.... would love to have him. Realistic?? to early to even know

so i guess its either 50/50 he comes here or he doesn't

The great thing about Russians - they're not afraid of the cold.

Tell that to Ryan Klachko. His nickname is "The Russian" so he'll fit in just fine here at Nebraska. He's also excited about the Big Ten news since he's from Illinois.

Dear Lord, in the battles we go through life, I pray we get this kid. It would be epic: the best name to hear announcers butcher since the great Suh this year and last.

Per Rivals, we didn't make his top 7. Mainly Pac 10 schools and Michigan are his final 7. Oh well, on to the next hot prospect.

Dear Lord, in the battles we go through life, I pray we get this kid. It would be epic: the best name to hear announcers butcher since the great Suh this year and last.

Per Rivals, we didn't make his top 7. Mainly Pac 10 schools and Michigan are his final 7. Oh well, on to the next hot prospect.

what a short but sweet romance... my favoirtes when it comes to lost recruiting battles.....

• 2 weeks later...