OG Cyrus Hobbi

Nexus

If we scored him, it would have to be our best OL class...ever?

well, in 1990 we landed weigert, zatechza and stai (and wilks walked on). i'd be surprised if we top that. like the way this class is shaping up though and hobbi would indeed be a huge addition to it.

If we scored him, it would have to be our best OL class...ever?

well, in 1990 we landed weigert, zatechza and stai (and wilks walked on). i'd be surprised if we top that. like the way this class is shaping up though and hobbi would indeed be a huge addition to it.

i am stoked a lot of guys are coming... seems like they are genuinly sincere about wanting to come to nebraska... just wonder which recruits are gonna show some 'suprise' interest in Nebraska so they can get a front row seat to the game... hey you cant blame them but its pretty weak... i mean everyone wants to be there... i think 90 % of our visitors so far are coming to that game... its gonna make a BIG impression either way!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Number 1 on the wish list for me. Something about him, Moore and Reeves locking down the left side of the line in a couple years has me giddy. That side of a line could even make Collins Okafor look like an Aaron Green.

he had to be watching the game.... the Washington media i think was pretty level headed with the spin... 'getting there but a long way to go'

coming in i didn't know much about Jake 'the fake' locker but you would have thought he was god from all the hype... the media over there after the game to there credit put him on BLAST... poor kid.. bet he is kicking him self for not going out early.....

Number 1 on the wish list for me. Something about him, Moore and Reeves locking down the left side of the line in a couple years has me giddy. That side of a line could even make Collins Okafor look like an Aaron Green.

he had to be watching the game.... the Washington media i think was pretty level headed with the spin... 'getting there but a long way to go'

coming in i didn't know much about Jake 'the fake' locker but you would have thought he was god from all the hype... the media over there after the game to there credit put him on BLAST... poor kid.. bet he is kicking him self for not going out early.....

Locker is a big kid with a huge arm and that is what scouts love. He made some throws off his back foot that a guy with a lesser arm could not make. All in all I think it would be a mistake for a team to choose him over a Ryan Mallet, but he would not be a bad pick if you had a year or two to wait for him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Again why no love for Cyrus? I'll bump ya up the page. C'mon folks he'll be here this weekend, he's stoked for the visit, and he'll complete the best O Line class in arguably the nation. Seriously I'll be more pumped for his commitment than a certain RB

I agree 100% If he comes, what a huge upgrade from Admire. I'm really excited about this visit, I get the feeling that he's really basing this visit on his future. gotta love that. Its gonna be hard for Aaron to pass up this offensive line class